Friday, November 2, 2012

Gratitude~Day 2

I am grateful for my Grandson
William Tiger Tabb
I have been looking forward to this time in my life as everyone told me a Grandchild is the best thing ever!
and they were so right!  Holding him for the first time when he was less then an hour old...I knew I was head over heels in love!
and it just keeps getting better and better
Big brown eyes like his Mama
A great laugh like his Dad
His first Birthday was a big event for all of us! 
He has the best parents and is surrounded by grandparents and great grandparents who love him also!
He is growing and changing daily
Becoming his own little person
Finding joy in all things....
I love you Tiger! 

Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma



18 comments:

Deb said...

Very sweet and worth all the love.

It's All Connected said...

That's an exceptionally cute little boy, but then you already know that! ~ Maureen

the cape on the corner said...

cuter and cuter!

Ames said...

I like this gratitude post and the one from yesterday too. I should do this. Boy Tiger is really growing. Good set of teeth. Lily had
s a lot of teeth but they are so small. She is going through the terrible two's early! Oh lordy what a hand ful! :)~Ames

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Aw, this post made me smile! He is truly adorable! :)
-Denise

Susan said...

Awwwww, Tiger is DEFINITELY high on the priority gratitude list, Linda. He is a living DOLL! Susan

Ms. Redo said...

Indeed! Your Tiger boy is one cute muffin, and I bet you could eat him up!

Jacquelineand.... said...

What a sweet post, and what a lovely wee man!

Chatty Crone said...

What a wonderful wonderful thing to be thankful for. And so cute. sandie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Yes, Grandchildren are a HUGE Blessing and GIFT!!!
Warmly,
deb

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

My kids and grandkids are my pride and joy! I love your Tiger posts Linda!

laurie said...

Linda, you sure couldn't have a cuter guy to be grateful for! Love all of his expressions, and his mom and dad are so good looking too. Love that photo of the 3 of them. laurie

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

And he is so cute!

Sarah said...

What a sweetie! I'm happy for you that you have this incredible joy in your life..........Sarah

ImSoVintage said...

He is just so adorable. Being s grandparent is the best.

Hugs,
Laura

Jill said...

Sweet- hopefully, someday I will be able to write a post like that!!

DogsMom said...

And we are grateful that you share him with your friends.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

He is PRECIOUS!

XO,

Sheila