Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gratitude~Day 21

Today I am so grateful for Mr ALC!

We have been together almost 5 years.
We are best friends and great partners!
We share many interests 
We both love junk and have gone to the 
World's Longest Yard Sale for several years
It's been an adventure we have really enjoyed!
We also both love photography
Carter has taught me so much and improved my skills.  
He is a really great photographer! 
Here are some of his shots taken on our very first date.
 We went to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens
I love these colors and the rain drops on the tulips
I knew he was a really special guy!
These photos are some of my favorites!

He requested no photos of him and I respect his wishes!  He is my guy and I'm lucky to have him in my life!  He takes care of things at home while I travel to visit my girls, my grandson and my Mom!
I really don't know what I would do without him! 

Hugs,
Linda

18 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Great shots!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

Kathe said...

Such a sweet love story Linda :-) The photos are amazing! I'm sure Mr. ALC is very thankful for you too!

Sarah said...

Linda, all the best to you and Carter for a festive Thanksgiving. His photos are amazing! ;-)

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Carter sounds like a wonderful man. His pictures are stunning! Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Susan said...

Dearest friend, have a wonderful day tomorrow with your special guy; it really is something when you find your soul mate. Love, XOXO

Susan said...

Hi Linda. You are very lucky indeed to have your forever love in your life. It's wonderful when two good people find each other. Here's to many, many more decades! Susan p.s. Gorgeous photos, by the way. Just spectacular!

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

Lovely, Lovely Tulips AND drops of water on the flowers, Linda!
You're blessed to have such a wonderful guy! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Debbiedoo's said...

Happy Thanksgiving Linda!~

Monica @ Texas Fiesta Ware Fan said...

Blessed you are!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jane and Chris said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Jane xxx

Maureen Wyatt said...

Finding someone so in tune with you is certainly something to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving! ~ Maureen

Ann said...

His photos are beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving to both of you

Chatty Crone said...

A great thing to be thankful for! sandie

ImSoVintage said...

He must be a great guy if he is with you. Love those photos. Hope your day has been wonderful.

hugs,
Laura

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How wonderful! A good man is hard to find...I'm glad we BOTH found one! heehee! Love the beautiful photos! What a talented photographer and of course it's fun to have so many of the same interests. We have a lot to be thankful for! Sweet hugs, Sis!

Laurie said...

You are truly blessed! Those tulip photos are precious to have now as a memory of that fateful date!

Annesphamily said...

Aw... you and your honey have so many things to be grateful for! Thank you for sharing him with us. The photos are gorgeous!

the cape on the corner said...

what a great post about carter. my boyfriend is the same way about pics on the blog, and heck, i don't even have any of me, just my profile pic!

loooove those tulip pics, amazing!