Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gratitude~Day 15

I am grateful for time spent with blogging friends!
I have met some wonderful friends here in the Atlanta area through blogging.  We get together periodically for lunch and junk!  Or sometimes just lunch and lots and lots of talk! 
We always have a good time!
Christmas tour of the Governor's mansion
Birthday lunches or holiday brunches!
Food always seems to be involved, and being bloggers there are always photos!
We should be having our next get-together soon to celebrate Christmas with an ornament exchange!

Yes I am grateful for my Atlanta blogging buddies!

Hugs,
Linda

7 comments:

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

My closest blogging buddy is 100 miles away. We have not met, but we will!

Deb said...

These are great photos, Linda. I see Susan there. What fun to meet up with blogging friends. I have yet to do that but have a blogging buddy/client in my town.

Barbara F. said...

Yes, I recognized Susan from BNOTP. I may have known others if I knew names of their blogs. It is nice that you have such a large group to socialize with. xo

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Isn't it so much fun meeting up with blogging friends? It's always a good time and the conversation never ends.

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

We MUST do that again!! Maybe sometime in January on a Saturday??? I want to meet everyone and catch up with you and Sandie again!!

Chatty Crone said...

OH MY GOSH YOU DIDN'T PUT THAT PICTURE ON THERE.

Annesphamily said...

what fun you all must have together! It is fun to meet other bloggers. I know Jenny at jenny matlock and Suzanne from Colorado Lady and her aunt LV Thoughts from Meme's Corner. I also was lbessed to meet Suzanne's mom Patsy and LV's sister! Blog buddies are the best!