Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Features from TTF #113


What a week it has been!  Moving is no fun but knowing I'll be closer to my sweet Grandson keeps me going!  Diann and I appreciate all the great linkups this week! 

My first feature is Diane at Lavender Dreams
She made this gorgeous pillow using some vintage items to add some 'romance' to her bedroom!  Diane I would love to make a pillow like this and thanks for your post maybe I can!

My other feature this week is  Meg from My Vintage Life.  Meg lives in Australia and shares her wonderful vintage finds with us! 
These hatboxes are wonderful!  They make such great storage and have such great panache!

Please visit both of these ladies and check out their wonderful blogs! 
Ladies please feel free to grab the I've Been Featured button for your blog!

Don't forget to hop over to Diann at The Thrifty Groove to see her features this week. 

See you tomorrow for 
Thrifty Things Friday

Linda

10 comments:

Diann said...

Great features Linda! I know how crazy your life has been lately but, at least you are in the home stretch now regarding moving! YAY!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thank you so very much for featuring me this week! What an honor! I hope your week goes well with the big move! Take care of yourself my friend! Sweet hugs, Sis!

Nellie said...

Sending you wishes for a smooth, uncomplicated move ahead! xo Nellie

Cranberry Morning said...

Good choices. I thought Lavender Dreamer's pillow was gorgeous too!

Meg said...

Thank you ,Linda for featuring me ,my big move is driving me crazy so I'm hearing you !!!! xxx

ImSoVintage said...

Love Diane's pillow. She did such a great job, and those suitcases are to die for. xo Laura

Chatty Crone said...

Well I do think the pillow was beautiful and I saw it on her blog too - a very talented lady and friend. sandie

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

I like the look of those hat boxes

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Great featured items, Linda! You are going to be so happy living closer to your grandson. Our grandchildren are 2 hours away in one direction, and just over 3 hours in the other. We're on the road all the time, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

mrs. c said...

That pillow is lovely and I adore those hat boxes! How is the packing going? We have had a party opening our boxes from you! I cannot wait till the WLVS!!!! Have a great "rest of the week".