Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Features TTF #113

Thanks Diann for helping me visit last week!

This week we again had so many great link ups!
My first favorite is from Penny's Vintage Home
She set a wonderful vintage tablescape using a typewriter table & folding chairs!
I love this so much!  Thanks Penny!

My other Feature this week is from
She bought some of the 100 year anniversary Ball jars, but then turned the box into a tray!
I love how she sees a tray where I see trash!

This week I have to have a third Feature
Crafty Journal made these awesome magnets using stamps.  
She did Patriotic stamps, but I could see these being used with other stamps also...Christmas, Love Stamps, etc!  With a little help these would be a great craft idea for the kids!

Ladies grab the I was Featured button for you blog if you wish!  Be sure to hop over and see which links Diann features this week!

See you tomorrow for 
Thrifty Things Friday #114


Wishing you JOY,

Linda

9 comments:

Diann said...

All fun features Linda!

Nellie said...

Really neat ideas! That Ball jar box would surely have found the trash around here.:-) xo Nellie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are all so neat. I didn't see the Ball jars and box! I'm going to visit her now! Hugs!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thank you so much for featuring my typewriter table! Hugs, Penny

Diane said...

Fun stuff! I need to find those new Ball jars!

Laurie Ritchey said...

I want some of those anniversary Ball jars. They are so pretty. Love the outdoor setting on a typewriter stand. Great features. laurie

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

I like............some great idea if I do say so.......

Chatty Crone said...

I love LOVE love the tray with those blue glasses. sandie

Susan said...

Love the jars and the box-to-tray idea! The tablecloth is so vintage and looks great in your outdoor setting, XOXO