Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Features From TTF #111

We had another wonderful week with so many great link ups!  Remember to be featured you must have a link back to the party post at The Thrifty Groove!

Meet Sharon from Blue Willow House
She is a fairly new blogger and so I hope you drop by for a visit.  This week she shared a great vintage item she found at her local Goodwill
This amazing pink depression glass measuring cup from Kellogg's!  
Visit her to get the history of this fabulous find!

My other feature this week is Refresh & Renew
Her Corkboard Vanity Push-pin Makeover is well...
Adorable!
What little girl (and many big girls, me included) wouldn't love this great vanity!  
So clever and pink and well....just go take a look, you will love it!

Thanks ladies for linking up with Thrifty Things Friday.  
Please grab the "I was Featured" button for your blog!


Hope to see you all tomorrow for TTF #112
Be sure to drop by Diann's and see her features this week! 

Wishing you JOY,

Linda


5 comments:

Jenny said...

That measuring cup is soooo cool!

What a great find!

Nellie said...

I LOVE that measuring cup!

Incidentally, I have the measuring cup my mother used in high school home ec class. It stays in the cabinet as I am fearful of breaking it.:-(

Hugs,
Nellie

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

What a cute measuring cup........

Chatty Crone said...

Wouldn't that bed set look great for a granddaughter? lol sandie

Refresh Renew said...

so honored to be featured! Thank you for all the great posts! <3 Aimee