Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Suddenly Salad!

This is a sponsored post by General Mills through MyBlogSpark and the prize package and information has been provided by them.
Have you ever tried Suddenly Salad?
My friend Terry served the Bacon and Ranch at her Memorial Day cookout and it was super yummy!  She said it was so easy and everything was in the package.  I can tell you there wasn't any left at the end of the evening!

I was so excited when MyBlogSpark offered me a chance to try two different Suddenly Salad flavors and included this awesome soft sided cooler with a blanket for picnics or travel!
I plan to try one of these salad ideas for the 4th of July using the Classic Pasta Mix!

and guess what...
General Mills through MyBlogSpark has given me another gift pack to offer to my one of readers!
You will receive two flavors of Suddenly Salad, the cooler and blanket.

All you have to do is leave a comment telling me one of your favorite pasta salads and if you would like to be entered in this giveaway!
I'll choose a winner from the comments and let you know this Sunday June 30th! 

While I was provided with this gift pack by General Mills through MyBlogSpark, all opinions on the salads are my own!

So let's party! 




20 comments:

Kathe said...

I'm a Classic Suddenly Salad kinda girl :-) But, I am going to check out the other flavors to try out too!

Jamie Sherman said...

My kids like the Chipotle Ranch!

Vicky Hunt said...

I have lots of favorite salads, but the bacon ranch Suddenly Salad is a favorite go to salad for me. Only thing is I add in some of that imitation crab minced up really fine. It is quite tasty! I need to try some of the others!

Blessings, Vicky
Life On Willie Mae Lane

Cozy Little House said...

Well, I just may get some of these. I'm tired of tv dinners and sandwiches. And I won't cook much anymore because the dogs can't eat it like they use to, (prescription food only for those two) and the scent drives them crazy. So I suffer. I love the kind of pasta salad you're showing in that last pic.
Brenda

Wendy Rozema said...

my favorite is suddenly salad bacon & ranch

I would love to be entered!!
wendywynsma@gmail.com

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How neat! I make a tuna and pasta salad with lots of fresh celery and sweet onion! It sounds good for dinner tonight! We like cold meals in the summertime! Thanks! Please enter me.

the cape on the corner said...

last year I bought a limited time one called basil pesto. it uses olive oil, which of course I enhanced with a sprinkling of grated parm cheese, and it was so stinking good! I love these things, super easy for a non cooker like me!

Nellie said...

My favorite pasta salad has black olives and red onion in it!

✿Carol✿ said...

Are you kidding me? I live on this stuff in the summer! When it's super hot and humid, it's all I can stomach. Give me some Bacon & Ranch Suddenly Salad and a big bowl of fruit and I'm good. PLEASE enter me, Linda!

Rebecca said...

I've never tried one of these packaged salads, but I'm game :) As it is, my pasta salads never come out the same way twice! I put a combination of whatever vegetables I have on had in with past (often spatting) and top with an Italian dressing. I've never had a complaint!

I've always wondered about Suddenly Salads, so would be thrilled wto win!

20 North Ora said...

Linda - What a great giveaway! I have tried several of these and love them all. I think the Bacon Ranch is the one I use more than the others. They are really delicious.

Thanks,
Judy

Chatty Crone said...

I think I like the classic and I think I would add some strawberries and blueberries and maybe some mandarin oranges. I would love to be in your giveaway! sandie

Cheri said...

Gee I have never tried one of these Suddenly Salads so I can't put down a favorite. I guess if I were to win I could choose between the two.

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

What an interesting product

Dawn@ We Call It Junkin.com said...

Oooh I want to win! It will save me having to buy 2 of these, because I buy them all the time! The Italian is really good with diced grilled chicken thrown in - that's a whole meal. The bacon ranch is my fave. Good for you, Linda, congrats!

Grammy Goodwill said...

These are so quick and easy to fix. I think my favorite is the bacon ranch. Thanks for the chance to win this great prize.

Grammy Goodwill said...

These are so quick and easy to fix. I think my favorite is the bacon ranch. Thanks for the chance to win this great prize.

Susan said...

These look pretty good to me, Linda. I love salad. Susan

Lynn said...

Thanks for the give a way! My family likes the bacon ranch the best. I will probably be making it for 4th of July, too.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Yum, The Red, White, and Blueberry looks delicious! My favorite pasta salad is one I make with spaghetti, sesame oil, honey,soy sauce and herbs. Served cold it's delicious and feeds a crowd.