Friday, September 10, 2010

PINK PIGGIES FOR BARNYARD BASH!

Hi all!!  I am joining in the new bloggie party BARNYARD BASH
over at Happier Than A Pig In Mud! 

We have all be invited to share our farmyard animals.  This came from the fun Rooster party awhile back.  Well not wanting to show all my Roosters again (some of my other treasures might get jealous) I thought I would share my Pink Piggies!  

They say three or more is a collection...hmmmm I count 4!
This guy is a spoon rest and just too cute
found at a thrift shop

This little piggie is from IOWA!  He is a keychain I got on a trip there to visit family! 

This chippie piggie came from a thrift shop for pennies

See his snout?  He is a salt shaker and an orphan so of course he came home with me!

This is Priscilla Pig!  She is the Princess of her domain
and rules the other piggies with much love!  

That's it for my Barnyard Bash contribution!  

Hope you go over and check out the other fun
barnyard animals! 

Always,
Linda

21 comments:

sissie said...

Hi Linda,
You are just too darn cute! I think that's why I love you so much. Your pink piggies have such wonderful personalities.

hugs
Sissie

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Linda, all your piggies are so cute! Love the little chippy one, and funny to see a tu-tu on a pig! Thank you so much for joining the Barnyard Bash:@)

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Cute piggies Linda! I love Priscilla all dressed up and wearing her crown! That spoon rest is adorable. Hope you have a great weekend. laurie

bj said...

awww, I love your cute little pink piggies.
So cute....:)

Sarah said...

Linda, these little pink piggies are precious. I've long had a soft spot for pink piggies. As a child I was given a little pink piggie that was the runt of the litter. We kept it warm in a shoebox sitting near the open oven set at a low temp. I fed it with a dropper. It lived for less than a week, and in the end didn't survive. I've always remembered that sweet little creature.
Cute post! ~ Sarah

Terry @ La Bella Vie said...

Well I must say I think these little piggies are just the cutest! And I too hope you win the little calico kitty! Good luck my friend!
Terry

gail said...

Linda, I love that you are afraid your other treasures will get jealous...too funny!
hugs,
gail

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

You have quite a brood of little oinkers!

AmericKim said...

I love your pigs! How cute is the little tutu?
Great "collection".
Kimberly

Mary said...

How cute! DH would be jealous. He collects pigs as he's a copper ;)

Nancy's Notes said...

Those are the cutest pink piggies ever! That spoon rest...oh so cute!

Hugs pinky!

Nancy

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Love the pink piggies!!! My hubby used to have a real live one. He would love to get another one someday. Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving me a comment.

Susan said...

Oh Linda. That post made me smile. It was a real "oinker." Loved it. After reading it, I was tickled "pink." You have some cool collections. Susan

Sue said...

Hi Linda.....love your little pig collection...Remind me next time I see you...I have a pig cookie jar your welcome to have..Have a great weekend!

Jeanne said...

I love this. Pigs with personalities. Great pics and lots of fun.

Hugs, Jeanne

My name is PJ. said...

So cute! I'm all about Priscilla!!

dogsmom said...

Happy to see your piggies.
I have often brought home an orphan.

Debbie said...

oink oink that was me all week, not anymore YAY! Cute piggies Linda, but of course, you have the cutest stuff anyhow, so no surprise. Have a great weekend!

Lori E said...

A pretty pink princess pig oh my.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Too funny! The one with the crown is priceless!
Warmly,
deb :)

Chatty Crone said...

Love your little oinkers. You need a flying pick in your collection. sandie