Saturday, September 4, 2010

TREASURY ON ETSY

I had an email that I had been 'featured' in a Treasury!  What is this I asked?  I took a look and wow how fun.  Someone puts together several items from different Etsy shops in a 'Theme'.  It might be color or season or decade.  So far I have been included in three!  I am so happy as it helps promote my little struggling Etsy shop.  I am sharing two of the Treasuries since one of my items is no longer for sale.  

Mid Century Moai by Flamingo June Vintage


Luxurious by Trinitydj

I hope to be listing some new items in the 
Etsy shop soon!
Always,
Linda

14 comments:

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Congrats!! It's so fun to be chosen out of SO many!!
*hugs*deb

Sherry from Alabama said...

Congratulations on the feature. I need to check out your site.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Kathy said...

What a wonderful thing for someone to do! I am sure it is helpful to those looking around! I hope you have a terrific holiday weekend!
Kathy

gail said...

Linda-that's wonderful! of all of the items on etsy, they picked you. I love the bowls!
hugs,
gail

A Hopeful Heart said...

Congratulations to be chosen for that feature.

That green vase is gorgeous!!! If I had the money, I'd buy it...but I'm trying to save for my January cruise (and if I don't move soon, I'll have to buy air fare as well, and I have NO IDEA how I will afford that.)

Have a fabulous day, my friend.

Love,
Patti

Julie Harward said...

I have never bought on etsy...but I love your things here...awesome finds! :D

Anne Fannie said...

It's always fun to see your item in a Treasury. I am going to go check out your etsy store after I write this!
Ann

susan said...

It amazes me how much information you have on your items. Glad you were "featured". green vase is my favorite!

Chatty Crone said...

Congratulations Linda - ♥sandie

Susan said...

Wow, Linda. I have never heard of a treasury, in that capacity. That was good news to read that such a thing exists! Good luck. Hope you sell everything! Susan

Debbie said...

That is awesome Linda! Congrats to you. Have a great weekend. Debbie

Pondside said...

Congratulations Linda....well done!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! How nice to be in the spotlight!

Sarah said...

Congratulations on the spotlight, Linda. Have to say both of the green vases are terrific. ~ Sarah