Thursday, September 16, 2010

LET'S GO SHOPPING AT CSN!

I love to shop!  I know, I know....
shocked aren't you!!
While I am a thrifty girl I also do retail shopping for items you just don't find in a thrift store.  One of my favorite sites online is CSN Stores!  They have EVERTHING!
from a coffee table


to a changing table

I can see this one for my new Grandbaby!

The wonderful folks at CSN have sponsored several giveaways here and on many other blogs.  This time I am getting to shop for a product and review it!  I am so excited! 
With CSN having over 200 online stores to shop from I better get busy.  What will I choose?  I'll let you know soon!  
Meanwhile be sure to check out their site for you next purchase! 

Always,
Linda

13 comments:

gail said...

Hey Linda....never heard of CSN shops. I'll have to check this out.
thanks,
gail

Julie Harward said...

I haven't heard of them either! I would so love to have the changing table for my daughter! ;D

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Have fun shopping.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Have fun shopping! Congrats on being a Grandmother!! I am so far behind - I may never get caught up in the world of blogging.

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Never heard of them, I better check them out! In the meantime, have fun shopping!!

BECKY said...

Hey Linda! Never heard of CSN! I'll be sure to check them out!! Thanks for the info!

Susan said...

Holy smokes, Linda, how cool! I'm excited for you. Shopping and getting to try things out and tell the folks what you think of it. That's too much fun.

Enjoy your shopping and have fun with your new prize, whatever it may be.

Hugs,
Susan

KarenSue said...

Hi Linda, I have not heard of them so I will be checking it out.
Good for you girl, can't wait to hear about it.
Enjoy your day,
KarenSue

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Oh how lucky you are! Whooopeee! Free is my very favorite price.

Warm blessings,
Spencer

jeff campbell said...

Way ta go, Idaho ! You thrifty so and so...Peace

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

What fun Linda! I can't wait to see what you pick out. laurie

Annesphamily said...

I have missed you! I need to get back into the swing of things. I did not know you have a new grand baby! How sweet! I only have one stinking teen grand staying here til they move into their new house. His brother turns 22 tomorrow. Heehee. I love CSN. I hope to do more Christmas shopping there this year. Anne

Chatty Crone said...

I haven't checked them out either! Not yet any way. - lol. sandie