Wednesday, July 10, 2013

TTF # 116 Features





This week Ivy and Elephants shared this post called Bubblicious
I fell in love with this idea of a gum machine full of beautiful pearls!  
Thank you Patti for linking up this amazing idea!

I turned a little 'green' with envy at the post on
She said it was a 'yard sale jackpot' and she wasn't kidding!  This set of Federal Bowls is only one of the many amazing items she bought!  
Thanks Jill and if you get 'tired' of those bowls...well..ah..I know of a good home for them!

Be sure to pop over to the Thrifty Groove
  and see what features Diann has choosen this week!

Then I'll see you tomorrow for TTF # 117

Linda     

 

10 comments:

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

I also love the idea of the bubble gum machine full of pearls!! Such a neat shower decoration!! That bubble gum machine could be used for lots of holiday decorations!

Nellie said...

Oooh! I love that collection of pearls! A bubble gum machine would be very handy all during the year! xo Nellie

★Carol★ said...

GAH! I've never seen bowls like that before, and that's probably a good thing, because my cupboards are already bursting with bowls!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are two of my favorite bloggers featured! They always have the best ideas! I have an old gum ball machine. I need to figure out how to open it! lol Hope you're having a good week my friend and Sis!

Maureen Wyatt said...

What a great set of bowls and everything Ivy & Elephants does is beautiful!

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

That bubble gum machine with the pearls looks bloody awesome I like that

Jill said...

Thanks for featuring me, Linda!! It couldn't have been a more perfect day!!

ImSoVintage said...

Wow, she found those bowls at a yard sale. Definitely a bonanza. Hugs, Laura

Chatty Crone said...

I have to say that the Pyrex was pretty - and you guys do have a thrify groove going on! sandie

Susan said...

Fun post--you are a thrifting goddess!