Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Features From TTF #118

Diann and I want to thank all of you for joining us this week for TTF!!  So many great posts!
( When looking at posts to feature, I noticed some of you did not have a link back to TTF and The Thrifty Groove,  Remember you must have a link back to the party host on your post to be featured)

My first feature is from Denise...on a Whim!

Be sure to check out how she turned a $5 piece of 'junk' into an adorable pie safe!
I just love creative bloggers!

Which brings me to my other feature from Vicky at
She took a couple of light fixtures that we all see at thrift shops and yard sales and turned them into the cutest solar lights!! 

I love TTF for all the inspiration I get from each of you every week! 
 See you tomorrow for TTF #119
And don't forget to visit Diann and see her features this week! 

Linda

9 comments:

Diann said...

Two wonderful features Linda! I had the same problem, I saw several cute posts and wanted to feature them but they had no link back. :(

the cape on the corner said...

what a great idea with those solar lights!

Chatty Crone said...

Like the steps she posted her saying on. Really cute. sandie

Vicky Hunt said...

Thanks so much for featuring my little solar lights Linda...:) I am blessed and honored! Have a blessed Wednesday! Vicky
Life On Willie Mae Lane

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

Wow they are great and I like solar lights what a great invention

Denise Stain said...

I couldn't be more thrilled with the feature! A huge thanks to you, Linda!

Maureen Wyatt said...

Those are very clever projects and sure worth a feature!

Diane said...

So glad to see Vicky featured. I have fallen in love with her blog!

ImSoVintage said...

These are both wonderful, Linda xo Laura