Diann and I want to thank all of you for joining us this week for TTF!! So many great posts!
( When looking at posts to feature, I noticed some of you did not have a link back to TTF and The Thrifty Groove, Remember you must have a link back to the party host on your post to be featured)
My first feature is from Denise...on a Whim!
Be sure to check out how she turned a $5 piece of 'junk' into an adorable pie safe!
I just love creative bloggers!
Which brings me to my other feature from Vicky at
She took a couple of light fixtures that we all see at thrift shops and yard sales and turned them into the cutest solar lights!!
I love TTF for all the inspiration I get from each of you every week!
See you tomorrow for TTF #119
And don't forget to visit Diann and see her features this week!
Linda



9 comments:
Two wonderful features Linda! I had the same problem, I saw several cute posts and wanted to feature them but they had no link back. :(
what a great idea with those solar lights!
Like the steps she posted her saying on. Really cute. sandie
Thanks so much for featuring my little solar lights Linda...:) I am blessed and honored! Have a blessed Wednesday! Vicky
Life On Willie Mae Lane
Wow they are great and I like solar lights what a great invention
I couldn't be more thrilled with the feature! A huge thanks to you, Linda!
Those are very clever projects and sure worth a feature!
So glad to see Vicky featured. I have fallen in love with her blog!
These are both wonderful, Linda xo Laura
Post a Comment