Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Features from TTF #117


Once again Diann and I are so thankful for all of you who join us for Thrifty Things Friday!
This week I had a hard time choosing but these two are a couple of favorites

Lynda Bergman Design shared a wonderful way to capture memories with this charming shadowbox.
She kept sand from her daughter's first sandbox and this photo to create a lasting memory!

Land of EnCraftment found some really thrifty things to share with us, but this stunning cabinet was my favorite!
I can just imagine this filled with all my treasures! 

Thank you ladies!  Grab an "I was featured" button for your blog if you wish! 

So now hop on over to see Diann's favorites this week and we will see you tomorrow for
Thrifty Things Friday!

Linda

15 comments:

Susan said...

What treasures and I love shadow box idea. The curio cabinet would make an excellent "doll house" with each shelf representing a floor, XOXO

Diann said...

Two great features Linda!

Curtains in My Tree said...

I love that cabinet and could fill it up in 20 minutes LOL

Cozy Little House said...

Oh, I just look at an empty cabinet of any variety and feel the urge to dig out my things and start!
Brenda

Alycia Nichols said...

She saved sand from her daughter's sandbox??!?!?!! Oh, how sweet!!! I love that! I'm a saver, too. I have hair (first haircut) and teeth. It never occurred to me to save sand.

Hey...you're featured on my post this week! Check it out!

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

How sweet and that cabinet so inviting the things that could be displayed in it.......

Lisa said...

Thank you Linda for featuring my cabinet!! I *love* the sand box shadow box too; what a lovely and precious memory. Thanks also for hosting such a great share - I love sharing and seeing all the treasures and creativity here :)

ImSoVintage said...

I think I probably have a thing or two I could put in that great cabinet. xo Laura

Chatty Crone said...

What a fabulous idea about the sand box. And you know I love that curio cabinet and color. sandie

JoKnows said...

The cabinet is gorgeous! And the shadow box is such a cute idea. :)

Laurie Ritchey said...

What a great idea that shadow box is, and the cabinet is beautiful. Good features. laurie

Sarah said...

Love that cabinet. I could fill those shelves with pottery!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

That is such a great idea with the shadow box! I read an idea where the mom kept everything she found in her son's pockets (eeek!) through the years when doing laundry. When he got married, she put it all in a big jar and gave it to him. Isn't that such a sweet idea??

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

That is such a great idea with the shadow box! I read an idea where the mom kept everything she found in her son's pockets (eeek!) through the years when doing laundry. When he got married, she put it all in a big jar and gave it to him. Isn't that such a sweet idea??

Jenny said...

Love.

LoVe!

LOVE! The sand-framed idea!

Wow!

This is sooooo cute!