Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Features From TTF #115

Diann and I had a great time visiting all of your wonderful posts this week! 


I absolutely love Pyrex and Pink Pyrex?  Be Still my heart!  The Adventures Of Two Thrifting Sisters came across a lovely set of bowls
Visit them and see what other great things they found!  

Doodle Buddies created this adorable cupcake stand out of cardboard and paper!
I love how creative this is and you could personalize it for different themes!  

Ladies, grab an I was featured button!

Be sure to hope over to see what Diann picked to feature this week! 

See you tomorrow for TTF #116

Linda

10 comments:

Renae Simple Sequins said...

Hi Linda, it is nice to meet you! Thank you for your fun comments about sweat. I love springtime the most because it takes us out of the cold winter, but then Summer follows and I get toooooo hot.

Shelia said...

Hi Linda! Are you getting all settled in? I'm so happy for you. Now I'm just drooling looking at those gorgeous pink bowls.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love those pink bowls!!

Curtains in My Tree said...

those are 2 cute features for sure , I have really enjoyed blogging and seeing all the talent in blog land

I want another set of those pink bowls and for $10 LOL

Nellie said...

Oh, my! I have the large and the small pink bowl, but no middle-sized one. It is sure to have been broken from constant use.:-(

Susan said...

I have never seen pink Pyrex, but be still my heart too. Can't wait to go "thrifting" when we move, XOXO

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

Those pretty pink bowls really look like something I would like to have in my kitchen

✿Carol✿ said...

I've been really horrible about blog hopping these last several months, so I've just been reading a bunch of your past posts, and it's come as a complete shock to learn that you're moving! When did this happen? Please keep doing the posts about your adventures in moving, because in about 10 years we will be retiring to Wisconsin and already I'm concerned about what I'm going to do with all of my junk!
Happy 4th!
Carol

Chatty Crone said...

I wish I had the pink Pyrex - I had the orange which was not my favorite. I would have kept the pink. sandie

Jenny said...

I think I need those bowls.

They are soooo happy!

So glad to see you getting settled!

Pace yourself, girlfriend!