Once again Diann and I are so thrilled that so many of you joined us last week!
Francine from Ethereal PLUS what I Love shared a lamp makeover. She changed it from brown to a zinc finish...love it!
Redesigned by M shared a Beginner's Guide to Homemade Jam
I can't wait to see what you all have to share tomorrow! See you for TTF #120
Now be sure to check out Diann's feature picks for the week Here!



6 comments:
Love the lamp makeover.thejam looks yummy!...Christine
I think growing your own food and canning is amazing - I always kind of wanted to do that. sandie
Fabulous lamp....such a beautiful upcycle!
People who make homemade jam are amazing, that I say because I wouldn't know where to start....lol
Thanks so much for featuring my lamp:)
Francine
Hi Linda...
Love Thrifty Things Friday! Thank for all your visits to my blog, too. Susan
Post a Comment