Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Features From TTF #110

So many great posts last week it's hard to pick just two favorites!  Still I knew when I saw these two posts they spoke to me!  
I'm really drawn to the 'junkin' posts as that is where my heart is!

My first feature this week is Helen and Her Daughters, she found some awesome patterns and buttons at an Estate Sale that just made me swoon!
Look at these amazing patterns!!
Beautiful buttons and this Wedding Cake topper from the 1920's or 30's
I hope you will take the time to visit

My second feature of the week is 
These gals have a lot of fun thrifting 

These recent finds had me smiling and I'm totally in love with the miniature pink ball jug!!
So be sure to stop by and visit them!

Ladies grab an 'I've been featured' button for you blog 

I hope to see you all tomorrow for 
TTF #111

Now hop over to Diann's and see her features this week! 

9 comments:

Helen and her Daughters said...

Linda - Thank you so much for featuring my vintage patterns. I was thrilled to find these at the sale I attended last week. Looking forward to this week's party!

Nellie said...

Love that cake topper! xo Nellie

Curtains in My Tree said...

Yes I want Helen and her daughters buttons LOL

I haven't found any buttons at all this winter or spring

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Those patterns are so much fun and of course I love those buttons.

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

I am now going over to visit Helen and her daughters......hope they have chocolate cake and hot chocolate.......lol

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What wonderful features! I'm all ready for the party tomorrow! Sweet hugs Sis!

Shelia said...

Hi Linda! Love all of these goodies. Those olden patterns are darling! Have a good week, sweet friend.
be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Chatty Crone said...

I know you like your Pyrex! sandie

Annesphamily said...

Oh those patterns are gorgeous! It is always fun to find vintage treasures. You and Diann are two favorite friends here!