Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thrifty Things Friday #108

I love thrifting and finding treasures to share here on my blog.  I once hosted Junkin Finds, a linky party, but when my Grandson was born I felt like I couldn't give the party the attention it needed.  My wonderful friend Diann at The Thrifty Groove took over the party and changed the name to Thrifty Things Friday!  It's been a fun party for over two years now and as often happens, life changes.  Diann and her husband Troy have a business DTL, Herbs and as the business has grown their commitments have also.  This is their busy time of year and while Diann can get a post done, visiting all of the participants has become hard.  
Enter me!!  Diann has asked me to Co-Host the party with her and I've accepted!  I am so excited about joining in with her on this!  The party will continue to post on The Thrifty Groove, but I will be visiting all of you!  So I invite you to join Diann and I each Friday and share you thrifty finds, crafts, ideas and any tips you have to save money in these challenging times!  


Can't wait to see you there! 

Linda

13 comments:

Vicky Hunt said...

How exciting! So sweet of you to help Diann out by visiting everyone...:) Blessings, Vicky
Life On Willie Mae Lane

Deb said...

Sounds like fun, Linda. Deb

Kathe said...

Woot! I'll see you over at Diann's Linda :-)

Sarah said...

Linda, you two will make a terrific team. '-)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Love that you two are sharing the party! How great!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Linda,
Thanks for taking over and hosting for Diann!!
I have signed up to Follow you now....

Hugs,
Deb

Jemma said...

Linda,
Sounds like a perfect plan! Love the idea!
Jemma

Marigene said...

Thanks for co-hosting, Linda...I am glad to see this isn't going by the wayside!

the cape on the corner said...

good for you! yay!

Ellie VanCaster said...

Yippee

Rettabug said...

I remember when you used to do "Junkin' finds" & I used to participate in Diann's, too, for awhile there. I think the two of you will make a dynamic duo & I'll have to try to join in. I don't seem to be a very efficient blogger these days. too much going on with all my loved ones lately.

Hope YOUR allergies are better...we had some rain so today isn't too bad.
I must now go hunt down your milkglass collection & see if you've done a post on it.

fondly,
Rett

Lady Linda said...

What a great plan for both of you! I keep reading about this Thrifty Friday and may have to join in!

Nellie said...

This certainly sounds exciting, Linda!

xo Nellie