Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thrifty Things Friday #109

I hope you will join Diann and I for 
You can find the Link up at The Thrifty Groove

I had a great time visiting every one last week!

Here are some of my latest thrift shop finds
Mr ALC and I had a little getaway and we thrifted our way back home from Tennessee
I found some new chargers ($1/ea) and some other little things.  I am trying to downsize some but it's hard to completely quite thrifting!
I found another individual creamer for my collection for $1
I keep finding these small pottery pieces in this wonderful red glaze.  No markings on them, but I am starting to get a small collection of them...this one $1....it seemed to be my price for that day!
I recently found these wonderful butterfly napkins for .49 ea
 and you will be seeing them in a tablescape soon.
Two large green plates and two cute Martha Stewart covered individual casseroles were a great score on 1/2 price day at my local thrift! 

Lots of new things to use tablescaping so keep an eye out for my new items to show up! 

Be sure to head over to The Thrifty Groove to link up your thrifty posts and I'll see you soon!

Linda & Diann

Linking to

17 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I didn't know you and Diane had joined forces there - congrats. You know me - I love all your thrifts. Can't wait to see you next week! Have fun this weekend. sandie

Vicky Hunt said...

Great finds Linda! Those butterfly napkins are too sweet! I can't believe for once, I have no thrifty finds to share...lol! Thanks for sharing yours and for co-hosting!

Blessings, Vicky
Life On Willie Mae Lane

The French Hutch said...

Hey, what a team! You have some great things from your trip, love the chargers and the little jug.
Have a lovely weekend.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Kathy Moreland said...

Sweet finds. Love the little creamer especially!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I'm trying very hard to buy LESS! But, when you find a deal, it must come home with me! Darling little creamer!
Happy weekend.
Warmly,
deb

Nellie said...

Great finds, Linda. How far into Tennessee did you venture? I don't seem to find many good deals around here when I go searching. Hugs, Nellie

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Fun finds Linda and at $1 each you have permission to keep buying and collecting. Linked up at Thrifty Groove.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Super finds, love the little pitchers and those cute napkins!

Thanks for co-hosting with Diann so we still have a TTF! :) Pam

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I always love this party! I'm like you...I'm trying to get rid of extra stuff but I can't give up going to the thrift store sometimes! I just HAVE to go! lol I'm just trying to buy less! Love your sweet finds. I'm crazy over butterflies this Spring!

Ninny said...

I can't keep thrifting either! I swear I'm going to downsize and then all these estate sales distract me! Good thing I have my Etsy shop, it gives me an excuse!

DogsMom said...

I did take a brief pause from thrifting as I dealt with removing things from my Mom's sestate. I swore I would not make things any more difficult for my family when my time comes. But then yard sale season begins and finding one treasure leads to such a high I want to repeat it!
Aand you know what great things can be found for under a buck - how can that hurt?

Diann said...

Fun treasure finds Linda. Now you get to play with them and afterward decide if they are things you want to keep or pass on to the next treasure hunter. That's why we love to thrift!

xinex said...

Great finds, Linda. I love thrifting....Christine

Ames said...

Super great haul my friend. You always manage to get good stuff at those half price sales!~Ames

Susan said...

Great finds, Linda.

"He who hesitates is lost." I missed this Friday's thrifty post. Bummer.
Next time.

Hope you have a terrific weekend. Susan

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

Blood awesome finds

The Quintessential Magpie said...

You always find the BEST stuff, Linda! Loved looking at these goodies.

XO,

Sheila