Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thrifty Things Friday #111

Diann and I hope you are ready to share your thrifty ideas, finds
 and money saving tips with us today! 
Go to The Thrifty Groove to link up!

This week I'm sharing a shopping trip to a thrift shop I took with my daughter and grandson!
At 2 years old Tiger grows so fast and clothes can be expensive!  So we always check out the thrift shops for everyday play wear! 
Sara found so many cute shirts
ranging in price from .75 to $3.99
Shorts and even a couple of swimsuits! 
All for a GREAT price!  If you don't thrift shop or yard sale for children's clothes, I encourage you to check it out!  You might be very surprised!
It always makes Tiger smile! 
We also pick up a couple of new books to read at bedtime!  

Be sure to hop over to Diann's blog and see what others are sharing at Thrifty Things Friday! 


17 comments:

Nellie said...

Yes, great shopping for children's things! The best way to go! xo Nellie

Chatty Crone said...

Kids grow so fast too - it is not worth it to buy so expensive - those were cute clothes going on an even cuter boy! sandie

Susan said...

You got some nice bargains for Tiger, Linda.

I've found lovely things in thrift stores.

Take care and have a nice weekend! Susan

Susan said...

Tiger is a lucky little boy--you're the best Grammy! XOXO

Jill said...

Tiger appears to be a very fashionable little boy!! So cute!

Cheri said...

You always amaze me at your Thrifty finds and great deals. Looks like an amazing haul you and Sara got there. See you soon.

Pam said...

The photo of Tiger and the pink flamingo is so cute! Glad you found some thrifty things for him.

Diann said...

What a great haul of clothes for Tiger! I totally agree, thrift for kids clothes! They don't get a chance to wear them out before they are in the size.

Kathy Moreland said...

You sure found some great clothes for your sweet grandson. Thanks for your visit!!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Kids clothes are the best buy I think at thrift stores even yard sale
I have 4 little grandsons and my daughter buys them all new clothes year round and I find cute clothes at resale shop however never see them wear them ?
I buy my son in law resale dress shirts like new also and she says don't leave them here LOL he wears them !!!! bless his heart

Sarah said...

Lucky little guy. You found some great things.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Score! Those are some great things you got there, Lynn!

XO,

Sheila

Ivy and Elephants said...

I'm always finding great deals a the thrift store for my little grandson, too! Super cute clothes for a super cute boy!
Hugs,
Patti

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

I love buying clothes for my grandchildren......at thrift shops or Kmart both have bloody cheap prices

Lulu said...

I have a big load of things I'm taking to Goodwill today, and I'll be looking to see if there's anything there I have to have. It's usually a good place to find a new kids' game, puzzle or book.

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

Have you checked out the place - Once Upon a Child(?)- over there between David's Bridal and Star Bucks at Town Center Mall? I took my daughter and there are some great prices!!

Annesphamily said...

That Tiger is so handsome! He is a well dressed lil fellow! The thrift stores are a real blessing! There are so many wonderful things for the kids! Love your photos.