What a cutie Charlie is! Happy snooze dear Charlie and Happy Memorial Day weekend to you!
But the MOST favorite is Charlie, I'm sure. Happy Memorial Day weekend to you, Linda. Hugs, Deb
awww, sooo cute...xoxo
He wants your attention!!! sandie
Rosie does the same thing. I know you love seeing him there, XOXO
Charlie is so sweet! I'd bet he and Max would be buddies :-)
how is old Charlie doing after his health scare?...and how in the world did you get the Jim Ellis V.W. ad on your blog??
Aw...Charlie so sweet!
Glad that sweet Charlie is doing well. He is so cute.
He's a cutie! Happy Memorial Day Linda-enjoy:@)
Dorothy does this with my laptop. Have a great Sunday, Linda!!
This is pure fun and cuteness!Happy Hugs!jemma
He is a cutie! my cat always wants to lay on top of something as well! :)
Kisses for Charlie!Jane XXXXX
We Do LOVE our furbabies!Loved the photo of Tiger on your FB page! LOL!Warmly,deb
It's gotta be the heat!
How Bloody cute is Charlie even though I am not a cat person I do like seeing cute photos of cats
sweet, sweet photo!
How sweet! He is ready for more attention! xo Nellie
Charlie is sooooo sweet!Kittens and laptops are 2 of my faves as well.Have a nice week :)
Oh yeah. We are kindred spirits. You've got your laptop and Charlie. I've got my laptop and Honey Cat. We are lucky ducks! Susan
Hope you're enjoying a wonderful holiday weekend my friend and Sis! Sweet hugs from the mountains!
My Sequoia loves the clothes dryer - especially on laundry day!Sweet post - thanks for sharing!Blessings, Linda
Cute kittie!!
There is something so homey about a sleeping puss.-Karen
Oh Charlie is a precious kitty! I sure love my visits here.
how cute is that?!? he doesn't want you to be online, he wants you to be spending time with him! I love when i'm trying to read and sunday comes and lays across my book. I feel so loved in those moments!
Post a Comment
27 comments:
What a cutie Charlie is! Happy snooze dear Charlie and Happy Memorial Day weekend to you!
But the MOST favorite is Charlie, I'm sure. Happy Memorial Day weekend to you, Linda. Hugs, Deb
awww, sooo cute...
xoxo
He wants your attention!!! sandie
Rosie does the same thing. I know you love seeing him there, XOXO
Charlie is so sweet! I'd bet he and Max would be buddies :-)
how is old Charlie doing after his health scare?...and how in the world did you get the Jim Ellis V.W. ad on your blog??
Aw...Charlie so sweet!
Glad that sweet Charlie is doing well. He is so cute.
He's a cutie! Happy Memorial Day Linda-enjoy:@)
Dorothy does this with my laptop.
Have a great Sunday, Linda!!
This is pure fun and cuteness!
Happy Hugs!
jemma
He is a cutie! my cat always wants to lay on top of something as well! :)
Kisses for Charlie!
Jane XXXXX
We Do LOVE our furbabies!
Loved the photo of Tiger on your FB page! LOL!
Warmly,
deb
It's gotta be the heat!
How Bloody cute is Charlie even though I am not a cat person I do like seeing cute photos of cats
sweet, sweet photo!
How sweet! He is ready for more attention! xo Nellie
Charlie is sooooo sweet!
Kittens and laptops are 2 of my faves as well.
Have a nice week :)
Oh yeah. We are kindred spirits. You've got your laptop and Charlie.
I've got my laptop and Honey Cat.
We are lucky ducks! Susan
Hope you're enjoying a wonderful holiday weekend my friend and Sis! Sweet hugs from the mountains!
My Sequoia loves the clothes dryer - especially on laundry day!
Sweet post - thanks for sharing!
Blessings, Linda
Cute kittie!!
There is something so homey about a sleeping puss.
-Karen
Oh Charlie is a precious kitty! I sure love my visits here.
how cute is that?!? he doesn't want you to be online, he wants you to be spending time with him! I love when i'm trying to read and sunday comes and lays across my book. I feel so loved in those moments!
Post a Comment