Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Features from TTF #109

I had so much fun visiting all the great link ups at Thrifty Things Friday #109!
Diann and I thought it would be fun to feature a few posts each week!
I'll choose a couple of favorites I visited 
and Diann will pick a few random posts that catch her eye! 
Here is a button for you to add to your blog if featured! 

My first feature is Noreen Doll (isn't that the cutest name) from Crafty Journal her tutorial on making plastic lid stamps was easy, inexpensive and fun!
I will be doing this with my Grandson! 
 Noreen's blog is full of great crafts...check her out!

Back to my 'Junkin' roots I enjoyed Angela's post on Called Her Blessed 
and her Flea Market finds.
She found the most interesting canning jars I've ever seen.  
You can check out her other thrifty finds also! 

Thank you for sharing you posts with us!
and thank all of you for a great party last week!
We hope to see you tomorrow for TTF #110

Be sure to pop over to Diann's and see her features for this week!  


13 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Well I have never seen any canning jars that looked like that. Doesn't even look like they can be used. Interesting as usual. sandie

Nellie said...

That is a neat craft to do with your grandson! Enjoy! Hugs, Nellie

Kathe said...

Loved those jars!! Looking forward to the party tomorrow :-)

bj said...

I am really liking the jars...
Enjoy Tiger...:)

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

Those jars are so lovely never seen any like them before

Susan said...

Hi Linda..I never saw canning jars like that either. Nice find, though. Susan

Noreen said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Plastic Lid Stamps! Have a lovely day!

Noreen
http://craftyjournal.com

Jann Olson said...

Linda, the stamps are so fun and I love those jars! I didn't realize that you two are working together now. How fun! I will link up this week.
hugs,
Jann

ImSoVintage said...

What fun canning jars :)

Angela ~ Call Her Blessed said...

How exciting to be featured! I'm glad everyone has enjoyed my canning jars as much as I have. Old treasures, for sure.

Susan said...

Congrats dear friend...you are the Queen of Thrifting, by far, XOXO

Pat said...

I had some of the zinc and glass jar lids. J passed them on to a friend when we moved from the farm. Wish I had them now.

Annesphamily said...

Wow! Neat stuff today! I always treasure knowing you here and think back to my early blogging days. You were always such a good friend helping me out. I am excited for you and your wonderful trip!