October is breast cancer awareness month!
Many companies offer special promotions this month and none are more committed to this cause then the great folks at General Mills through my friends at MyBlogSpark
Included in this giveaway are the following:
- A 16 oz. box of Total cereal
- VIP coupons valid for one box of Cheerios and Multigrain Cheerios cereal and one cup of Yoplait yogurt
- Betty Crocker Living with Cancer Cookbook Pink Together Edition, which includes a collection of more than 150 delicious recipes with complete nutrition information and a 32-page Pink Together Survivor Ambassador bonus section that shares inspirational personal stories of survival as well as recipes
- Water bottle and removable silicone awareness bracelet
- Drawstring sport backpack
- Rhinestone ear buds
Find hope. Be inspired. Know you are not alone. Join the 2011 Pink Together™ campaign – now in its fifth year of celebrating hope – by visiting PinkTogether.com to connect with a unique online community of people who have been touched by breast cancer and share a passion for the cause. Individually we are strong, but together we are stronger.
You have a chance to make a difference this year!
How to enter the giveaway 1. Be a follower of A La Carte and leave a comment saying so |
That's it! This contest will be open until October 13th! Make sure I have a way to contact you or another winner will be chosen. |
Now let's wear our Pink!
Linda
“Disclosure: The Pink Together prize pack, information and coupons have been provided free of charge by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”


19 comments:
This is always such a sobering month! Thank you for this!
m ^..^
Thanks Linda. What a wonderful organization. I'm going over to check them out.
Linda what a sweet and thoughtful giveaway! I do follow you and will post a button about your giveaway here. Also I will be back with my second comment. Good to see you here today!
I went to visit PinkTogether.com. It is a wonderful site. Thank you again and enjoy your day! Anne
Thanks for the nice give-away and helping to support this worthy cause Linda:@)
I love it when big companies support good causes!
It's a beautiful thing!
xo Catherine
I'll be checking them out too. Every little bit helps in fighting this dreaded disease.
Thanks for getting the word out Linda!
(I'm a follower, of course!)
:)
This is a great cause that I support! Thanks Linda! ♥
I'm a follower and a friend! ♥
Hi Linda, I love when large orginizations contribute to such worthy causes... hugs ~lynne~
Speaking of GIVEAWAYS... YOU are the winner of a GIVEAWAY on Reading is Fashionable...
http://readingisfashionable.com/2011/09/author-interview-with-kori-donahue.html
Email us YOUR address...
Congratulations!!!
Fifi
This is wonderful Linda! The cookbook looks great. I have a few friends that are breast Ca survivors, I would love to give this to them!
Okay I am follower!
I went and liked on facebook.
I wish it would just go away ( cancer) to many of us have a family member right now fighting it , me included and my mother died with cancer
give a ways are always so fun
Janice
follow blog as jelaws5
aunteegem@yahoo.com
thanks
like Pink Together on fb Julie Scott Laws
aunteegem@yahoo.com
I am a google follower (somethingfrugal)
something frugal at yahoo dot com
I liked pink together on fb (donna alena)
something frugal at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment