Saturday, October 29, 2011

PEEK-A-BOO TABLE REVISIT

Since I am not home to do a new Halloween tablescape I thought I would share last years once again.  I hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first Halloween tablescape!
It was so much fun to put together!  Inspired by some plates found at a thrift (of course) this is a tablescape using only thrifty finds! 
This tablescape was inspired by the cute desert plates found at the thrift store
The plates feature ghosts so that's the theme
I started with a white charger, black plate & the Halloween plate
Orange napkins found again at the thrift topped with a 'ghost'
Where is the silver ware??
Tucked into these cute black witches shoes
These were on clearance after Halloween last year
Each place has a crow wine glass
The centerpiece features one of my favorite decorations
This Ghost with a little peek-a-boo!
A closer look!  
 Another clearance item (75%) from
Cracker Barrel several years ago!
This cute ghost dish was found a few weeks ago thrifting sitting on a tea towel found in a Texas thrift
I have added a few vintage items to the table
Cute sheet music for 50 cents
Black depression glass creamer
Black & white vintage Pyrex 

Vintage black vase 
with an orange candle 

I am very happy with my Halloween table!!

I'm joining Sunday Favorites
with Chari


Hugs,
Linda

20 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

how cute...and those witch shoes for the silver is bewitching!

Barbara F. said...

What a great Halloween table, Linda. I hope you are doing well, still sending prayers your way. xo

Diann said...

Such a fun and cute table Linda! and I just love those bird glasses!

Marigene said...

Boo-teeful! Love the black creamer.

Chatty Crone said...

Some posts are worth reporting and this is one of them.

ADORABLE!

sandie

Catherine said...

You have a lot of cute Halloween decorations! Love all your treasure finds below. Excellent!
xo Catherine

Susan said...

Ohhhhh,that was such a nice setting, Linda. Loved the little peek a boo, especially. Thanks for sharing. Susan

Cass @ That Old House said...

How adorable! I love this -- love the lighthearted look of it; no spooky stuff! that suits me fine.
LOVE those salad plates -- what treasures!
Cass

Ann said...

what a cute table scape that is. love all the halloween stuff

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Wonderful! And I've never seen a Halloween songs book! Something else for me to look for! It's precious! ♥

Ames said...

Oh Linda, Halloween has always been one of my favorite times to decorate. I just can't get in the spirit this year, but I sure am enjoying your decorations!~Ames

Linda at beachside cottage said...

Hi - looks spookishly divine!

Too late to sneak over?!!!

Happy Hallowe'en!

Linda

Elaine said...

Your table is set for the elite of whitches, ghosts and their friends.. A delightful display.. Hope all is well.

SavannahGranny said...

Linda, Thanks for this repost. I missed it the first time. Love that everything came from thrifting. We may all have to do a lot of thrifting in the future.
I especially love the dessert plates and the crow goblets. Great table, Ginger

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the tablescape, Linda! Enjoy your Halloween with Tiger! Hope you are having a great weekend!...hugs...Debbie

Michele Smith said...

What a cute tablescape!
Happy Halloween!

Linda said...

LINDA,Love the tablescape!Have a Happy Halloween.

Phyllis said...

Thanks for sharing with us.....adore your table. I think the little ghosts are so cute and the flatware in the black witch's shoe is just darling!!!!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Linda...

Ahhh...I love your Halloween table, my friend! It's absolutely darling! The cute Halloween salad plates just make the place setting...love those! Ohhh...and the pretty witch's shoes to hold the flatware...AWESOME! They are really cute! Everything is just perfect, my friend...from your cute "peek-a-boo" centerpiece...right down to those cool crow stems!

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome Halloween table with us for the Sunday Favorites party this week! Such a treat, Linda!

Warmest autumn wishes,
Chari

Annesphamily said...

I love the little ghost! Sooo cute! You set a lovely table.