Thursday, October 6, 2011

THRIFTING FINDS

It is so good to be home in Georgia!  I had a great visit with my daughter!  I will share my visit to Googleplex soon, all I can say is WOW!

I did manage to stop at one thrift shop in Cali.  It was a small Goodwill and while I did not find much,  I did find something to remind me of my wonderful trip to Napa Valley and the vineyards.
These two tiles are so pretty!  I know I will use them in many ways! 
They were only .99 each!

Since returning home I have found a few new treasures! 

This little cat caught my eye and for .40 it can join my cat collection

This adorable snowman tea light holder is a happy find and will be used in my Christmas/winter decorations.  Made by Hallmark and only .50

This Yankee Candle holder is so cute and only .27
I love finding these items that I would not buy new because of the price for pennies!  This is why I thrift!

This glass boot is a shot glass and for only .20 I could not resist it!

A new coffee mug for .60 originally from Bed, Bath and Beyond.  I love the simple black and white design. 

I'm joining the following parties


Thrifty Things Friday
Potpourri Party

Don't forget my giveaway
You have until October 13th to enter Here

Cheers!
Linda

22 comments:

Pondside said...

I'll be watching your posts in December for that little snowman!

trumatter said...

amazing finds linda. im in love with those tiles and the little snowman

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

I love the tiles you found in CA Linda! They are perfect:@)

Catherine said...

How fun is that kitty in the basket? Though she looks a little grumpy. ;)
xo Catherine

Nezzy said...

Girl, your a treasure hunter after my own heart!!!
Those trivets are just beautiful and I think I'm in~love with that precious little snowman.

God bless ya sweetie and have a beautiful weekend!!! :o)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love that precious little cat! And I have that Hallmark snowman...it was part of the Jan Karon, Mitford collection! Love the sweet cowboy boot, too! Lots of neat things this week! We're having FUN now! ♥

Bella Vista said...

Hi Linda, everything is so cute. The snowman tealight holder is soooo adorable!

So glad you had a good time.

Barb

AshTreeCottage said...

Wonderful finds and I especially like the little snowman!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Barbara F. said...

Those tiles are beautiful, can't wait to see Googleplex post. xo

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

I'm loving the kitty cat in the basket...Now that is just too cute!!!

Susan said...

Linda you find the cutest things when you thrift!! I love the Yankee candle holder!

Nancy's Notes said...

Linda, I knew you would come back with some neat finds! Those tiles are awesome and I love that little snowman! Can't wait to see your trip pictures!

Nancy

Chubby N Chieque said...

Your cutie finds make me smile §:-)

Love the kitty. So cute! Hope to see more finds.

Happy w/end--

Greetings from Stockholm,
/chie

The Quintessential Magpie said...

You always hit the jackpot! So glad you found more fun goodies!

XO,

Sheila

Grammy Goodwill said...

Those prices are definitely thrifty. I don't know how you find them. I really like that snowman and the kitty.

sissie said...

Hi Linda,
Glad to see that you managed to do some thrifting on your trip. And, you found some good stuff!

hugs
Sissie

Linda said...

Enjoy being home again, Linda! Love the little kitty!

Annesphamily said...

Linda you are the treasure hunter for sure! I love the kitty in the house! I always think of you because you gave me those adorable blue kitties and they sit on my dresser so I see them each morning while I am getting ready for my day! A favorite treasure from you to me! Happy weekend! Anne

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Welcome home, Linda! Can't wait to hear about Googleplex! Love your finds! Hope you are having a great weekend!...hugs...Debbie

Honey at 2805 said...

Welcome home! I see you have been busy with some very thrifty finds!

Thanks so much for sharing and linking to Potpourri Friday. You participation is appreciated.

Diann said...

Fun finds Linda! But, like you said, those two tiles are PERFCT treasures as a reminder of your trip! Thank you for joining TTF and have a fun week!

Chatty Crone said...

I love those two tiles your brought home - and now you're going again. I'll miss you. sandie