Wednesday, December 22, 2010

REDNESDAY!

I can't believe this is the last Rednesday before Christmas.  I wanted to show you a few more ornaments on my tree!
This is an Avon collectible ornament I found at the thrift shop for 50 cents.  He is pretty cute! 
This cute girl is from Target this year
I hope I'm on Santa's good list!

and finally
This cross stitch ornament says it all for me!
(I can't believe someone gave this to the thrift shop)


This has been a wonderful year of blogging.  I noticed today I have 401 Followers! WOW!  I am so thankful and blessed to have all of you as friends and I appreciate every one of you!!   This calls for a giveaway and I will have one after the Holidays!   

I am joining  It's a Very Cherry World for
Rednesday!  So much wonderful red so check out all these wonderful posts!  

Don't forget Junkin Friday Finds will be up Thur evening!

Happy Junkin,
Linda

15 comments:

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Hey! I see my name on Santa's list! Yeah!

I enjoyed seeing your sweet Christmas reds!

Merry Christmas!

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Merry Christmas my dear friend in blogland. love your cute little Santas!

artteachergirl said...

HoHO!to you! I am number 402!
In your followers, not my weight:-)
I love your little thrift store finds...nothing better than finding something that speaks to you at a good price.
Love your red!! Congratulations on your first grandchild, I know it's hard to wait. Merry Christmas! Vicki

Susan said...

Hi Linda...Congratulations on 400 Followers. That is awesome, indeed! Cute ornaments, too! Susan

dogsmom said...

Very cute finds. I will have to find time to write a Junkin' post for Friday.
It is the tiny touchs that put the magic into Christmas.

Vintage Christine said...

My mother used to make those little cross-stitch ornaments and I still have several (they were kits, I think). I should've joined up for Rednesday since my entire blog header is full of redness today. Love your stuff, as always, and can't wait for your giveaway since of course it will be fantastic! Merry Xmas, my friend.

GWENDOLYN KAY said...

Love the santas. A giveaway? I will keep my eyes peeled:)
Blessings~
Gwenny

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Loving your pretty Christmas reds -- I'm sure it's Santa's favorite color! Merry Christmas!

Susan said...

Linda I love your Santa s! They are adorable~ Wow over 400 followers~~ Congratulations!

LV said...

I enjoyed all your pretty little ornaments. They make such petty ones now. I still like the older ones myself.

Polly said...

Such cute ornaments Linda!!

Merry Merry!

Polly

Rosie said...

Oh, Linda, you have the cutest ornaments and I'm in love with your jewelry. Merry Christmas. Rosie.

Blondie's Journal said...

Very cute ornaments, Linda. I LOVE snowmen! And a big congratulations on your 400 followers!

Happy Holidays!

XO,
Jane

Audra said...

Merry Christmas from Arizona! Thank you for being such a wonderful blogging friend, it doesn't surprise me that you have that many followers!

Loving the reds, especially the little cross stitch piece. Reminds me of my childhood when my mother would buy these types of kits for my sisters and I to work on during the holiday season. I thought it was to teach us to cross stitch, now I know it was to keep us busy while she sewed, baked and wrapped gifts!

All the best in the New Year.

Hooked on Memes said...

Beautiful red ornaments! So festive.
Merry Christmas.