Monday, May 30, 2011

I found a few items that I haven't shared with you yet and they are all Pink~
All these were found thrifting
The restaurant ware cup
By Shenango was .40 
I love this sweet little juice glass
and it was only .50

I saw these listed on ebay as tea bag holders.   
I could also see them used as butter pats. 
Only .95 

I'm joining Linda at
How about a Tiger photo before we go...

Here he is meeting one of his Great Grandfathers for the first time



Jane said...

Great finds but that adorable pic of Tiger trumps it all!! What a cutie!

Ninny said...

Linda, that precious Tiger is the best find of all. But, I really like the tea bag holders, too!

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Tiger is so adorable!!!
Great pink finds too! Sweet glass ♥

Blue Creek Home said...

All of your thrifty pink finds are wonderful, but little Tiger takes the cake!!!
I would love to have you over for my Thursday linky party to show these pretties off - having a giveaway too.

Annesphamily said...

Love those pinks but am wild about Tiger! Hugs to all of you! Give that handsome fellow kiss for me! xoxo Anne

Ⓙ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

Your finds, while fun, pale in comparison to that last photo. I still can't get over that head of hair!!!

sissie said...

Hi Linda,
I hope you had a wonderful Holiday weekend.

I love all your pretty pink finds. Love the sweet little drinking glass.

Tiger is growing fast and he's adorable.


DearHelenHartman said...

I have to agree - the finds are terrific but that tiger is the grrrrrreat-est treasure of all.

Susan said...

Linda Tiger is so precious! I could spend hours rocking him.
Your thrift find pieces are so pretty! I love the pink!
I am going to Goodwill this morning.........wish me luck!

De tout, de rien said...

What a cute baby boy! His little smile is precious! He's obviously happy to meet his great-grandpa!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Tiger looks so happy to meet his Great Grandpa!
I just love those little juice glasses and all the different designs!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Tiger is going to be the youngest baby to get a haircut...I just can't get over that head of hair!!! :) Love your pink items, too. The juice glass is my favorite!!!

Marigene said...

I think that tea bag holder is adorable...but not quite as adorable as Tiger!

Ames said...

That's a keeper pic. I don't even have any pic of me with my great grandfather or my grandfather. Awesome!

My first thought when I saw the butter pats was that they were individual ashtrays. Could they be?? Hugs!~Ames

Diann said...

Fun pink finds Linda! And tiger is getting so big! Great Grandpa sure looks happy holding this precious little guy!

Ms. Bake-it said...

Tiger is such a cutie! Love all that hair! Great finds, but I especially like the juice glass.


Scarlett Fontaine said...

Love all the pink, and of course I love the picture of Tiger! Scarlett x

Chatty Crone said...

I love the pink juice glass. And Tiger is soooooo
cute with great grandpa! I'm home - finally!

Ann said...

great pink finds and a big finish with precious little Tiger

susanmarysunshine said...

I love your pretty pinks. I'm fairy certain that the ceramic pieces are ashtrays for when smoking was chic, but I love your idea to use them for teabags.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

**I thought they were ashtrays also but went with the more PC version of tea bag holders!

Kathleen said...

What a blessing to live to hold a great grandchild!

Susan said...

Hi Linda...The "pinks" were nice but the little Tiger, precious. Totally precious. Susan

Betsy said...

What a sweet picture of Tiger and his greatgrandfather.
Oh yes, I love the pinks!!

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, Linda. Tiger is just soooooooo unbelievably adorable! What a cutie pie. Love the photos of him with his great grampa. How sweet. Oh yes, and I like your pink finds, too! But you do know Tiger totally steals the show in this post.
Hugs and blessings to you,

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Great pink goodies, but Tiger steals the show...what a all that hair.