Thursday, June 18, 2015

Everything is coming up Roses...

I wanted to share my gardens with you today.
In truth, most of these flowers are my neighbors.
My duplex neighbor and then the next duplex over where my friend Donna lives.
Here are some Roses!  
A sweet rosebud!
I love roses, they are my birth month (June) flower
Not sure what these are but they are gorgeous!
Pink Hibiscus, so pretty!
All of these are my duplex neighbors and I see them when I come out my front door.

Now to Donna's garden!
Donna has made a gorgeous garden this year in front of her duplex!  With a little patio area to sit and chat in the evenings.
Bright Yellow
and Hot Pink Gerber Daisy's
So many pinks
She has amazing hanging baskets and Hummingbird feeders.
I am lucky to be able to enjoy this garden with my friend!

Now to my few little flowers!  I am hoping to add additional plants, but it's a process for me!
I planted a few flowers in containers so I could see them from my front window
I see my garden hose made the photo op! 
A little birdie hides in there waiting for some flowers to bloom!
I bought these on clearance at Lowe's and they seem to be doing well.  I will buy more soon and my neighbor will help me plant them in the front planting bed.  He removed some dead boxwoods from there for me.  
I love this bird bath with the dragonfly.  I try to add water to it everyday when I water my plants.
This stump is outside my front door and I love the Hen and Chicks in this planter!  They can take the heat of a Georgia summer for sure.

So that's my garden and boy am I lucky to have neighbors who love plants! 
I'm sharing this at Alphabe-Thur and the letter E for Everything! 

Wishing you JOY, 
Linda

28 comments:

Terra said...

I like your hen and chicks and all the flowers. You and your neighbors are adding beauty to your neighborhood and the duplex.

Vicky Hunt said...

Everything looks beautiful! Your friend has been a busy lady! What a lovely space to sit in the eveninge (when it cools off) and have a chat and maybe even a snack! I like to way you used the cute little talbe to create a window box and those hens and chicks are so pretty! I don't have any of them but I think I NEED some! Have a great day...:) Hugs!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

The hen and chicks are so pretty in that pot. Love all the flowers.... lots to enjoy!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How nice! You really do have neighbors with green thumbs and I love your planters. The old stump and pot of plants is very neat. It's nice to good variety. I know the butterflies and hummingbirds must love them too.

carol l mckenna said...

What a beautiful garden and lovely macro floral shots! Gorgeous!

Happy Weekend coming to you,
artmusedog and carol

Sarah Beth said...

Lucky you to be able to enjoy several gardens at once! Beautiful flowers!

jeannettestgermain said...

Love the fuchsia colored flowers! Flowers make a yard so festive:)

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Your garden is lovely!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

What beautiful gardens and flowers! Love the hens and chicks in the pot too!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Beautiful, and such a nice variety of colors. You really did get lucky to have a neighbor with such a green thumb!

Lynn said...

All the flowers are pretty Linda and the hens/chicks (for some reason I always want to call them chicks and peas:@) look very happy! I love Donna's sitting area-enjoy:@)

Rose L said...

Lovely gardens! Will be done with my soon...I hope. I cannot have bark dust in mine as have allergic reactions to it! My landscaper says bark dust is not good for the soil anyways and uses mulch.

Audrey said...

Beautiful plants and good that you can enjoy your neighbors flowers too. I would love to have rose bushes and petunias but the deer would eat them. I do have a few that they won't bother ... so I am happy enough with that. Thanks for sharing ... lovely photos.
Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

Simple and serene living Laura Walker said...

What a beautiful place to sit, Linda. I can almost smell the roses from here :)
xo
Laura

Chatty Crone said...

Your neighbors garden is beautiful - it looks like such a nice place to live!!! I love your garden too -

Melanie said...

Your neighbor sure has a pretty garden area in the front of her house. I love your hen and chicks in that planter - so cool!

Ruby Manchanda said...

You are so lucky to enjoy such lush and exuberant gardens

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Lovely gardens, all three. Gerber daisies are my current favorite flowers. They are so strong and vibrant.
The View from the Top of the Ladder

Deanies Stash said...

What lovely flowers! Loved the photos.

Donna Wilkes said...

In this extreme heat we are having, I have let my container gardens wither away. I was watering constantly. My lavender and stone crop love the heat and are flourishing. Such beautiful blooms make me happy.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

So pretty! Love the hens and chicks. My flowers are a little forlorn since the high heat began last week. Love watching those hummingbirds feeding. Good idea to be able to see your flowers from the living room. :)

Art and Sand said...

Isn't summer wonderful with all the gorgeous colors of flowers!

Rue said...

Your garden and your neighbors garden look lovely, Linda :)

That birdbath is darling!

xo,
rue

Consider It All Joy said...

How fun that you get to share your garden with your neighbor! Lovely flowers and plants, so colorful! Blessings, Cindy

20 North Ora said...

Beautiful flowers! Nice to have a neighbor with pretty flowers too!

Happy Birthday to you.

Judy

Shelia said...

Hi Linda! Oh, your neighbor is quite the gardener and everything looks so beautiful! Aren't you glad you can see all of these lovelies!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

My thrift store addiction said...

Linda, what gorgeous flowers! I love your succulent container. I had to laugh--those garden hoses have a way of photo bombing & mine is bright yellow! Have a wonderful weekend, Cecilia

Jenny said...

Linda! Such exquisite flowers! Love your hens and chicks on the stump! Those are always so neat!

Thanks for an exceptional link to the letter E.

Hugs and A++