Monday, June 1, 2015

The Lovely Month of June

June is one of my favorite months! 
Why you ask?
It's my Birthday month and I love my birthday!
I have a small collection of June Birthday Angels
This one is cute and I've added some of my mini pottery pieces in the cubby with them!
In my last post I told you I was celebrating a big birthday...some of you guessed and others were so kind as to say 29??

Does this help you?
Yes my friends, June 9th I turn the amazing age of
65!!!!

I am happy since I haven't had health insurance in several years.  It's time to catch up on a little 'maintenance' on this old gal.
Medicare and supplements are so crazy and hard to figure out, but I jumped in and choose a plan.
I hope I'll be happy with it.

So this birthday girl will be celebrating this month and I hope you will join me for some good natured fun as I reach 'that age'!! 

Wishing you JOY,

Linda

I'm joining these parties:

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, sweet friend! You June angels are a cute addition for the cubbies. My mom collected the birthday angels and had them in open shelves in her dining room. The granddaughters have them now.
I'm ahead of you. Celebrated my Medicare birthday a few years ago.

bj said...

ahhh, happiest birthday to you. it is going to be a great month..i just know it.
love your little june angels...
xoxo

Sue said...

Is it the "Month Of Linda" again!! Can't wait for our party on the 17th....table is already in the process of being decorated...menu is planned...cake decided on...hope you like strawberries! We need to discuss Medicare supplement insurance...I'm going to need it come October...see you soon!!

Art and Sand said...

You and my college boyfriend were born on the exact same day!

Lynn said...

Happy June Linda, I'm sure you'll have a fun month:@)

Claudia said...

Don turns 64 this month, so he's not far behind you! Yay for Medicare!

xo
Claudia

Barbara F. said...

Congrats and happy birthday! Hope your month is filled with many happy surprises.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your cubby angels are so sweet Linda. What an exciting month for you, 65 years YOUNG!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Month, Linda - hope every day is a special one!!

Mereknits said...

Happy Birthday in a few days my friend. 65 is amazing.
Meredith

Vicky Hunt said...

June is the best birthday month isn't it? My birthday is also my last day of work before summer break! I'm planning to buy myself a bicycle. I've been wanting one for a while. Glad you got your Medicare plan picked out...I've heard there is a lot of plans and it takes some time to figure it out.Have a wonderful evening!

Cheryl Lawson said...

Hi Linda,
The whole "signing up for Medicare thing" was pretty confusing but it sounds as if you've got s good start on it. Happy 65! I love June and the promise of a long summer ahead. It can be a rainy month here in Maine but so far, so good.
Happy Birthday!
Cheryl @ 22 Applegate Lane

Susan said...

The cubbies look so cute, Linda. WOW! That's wonderful you are having a birthday on the 9th. So happy to hear that. Every minute is precious, isn't it? Thanks for your visit! Susan

Rose L said...

Enjoy your celebration!

My thrift store addiction said...

Happy birthday month, Linda! Blessings to you!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

So many lovely things indeed