Monday, April 29, 2013

Treasure's For Sale

I'm excited to be offering you some of my junkin finds!  If interested please read Here for the details of purchasing items. 

This adorable 1 Quart hen soup/gravy tureen is in good condition.  No ladle or markings.  She would love to 'roost' on your table!
$10.00 (+S&H)

Four Fire King vintage swirl individual baking dishes.  These are a really nice size 6.5" across (handle to handle) and 1.5" deep.  A major chip in one handle (shown) and a few little chips on others.
Priced to sell at $5 (+S&H)

If you have the chip bowl, I have the dip bowl and hanger for you!  This vintage Anchor Hocking green dip with hanger was bought hoping I would find the chip bowl,
 I didn't but maybe you did! 
$2.00 (+S&H)

This vintage plate made by Homer Laughlin is 9.25" and is in great condition.  Gold rim and great colors.  Add this beauty to your collection!
$5.00 (+S&H) SOLD

These great drinking glasses are unmarked but look very 70's-80's to me!  Great colors work with your vintage dishes.  I only have the three glasses, but this gives you one to break or the chance to score a single next time you see it! 
$4.50 (+S&H)

Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade cookbook 
Money Saving Meals for some great recipes
(This can be sent Media Mail for a lower mailing cost)
$3.00 (+S&H) SOLD

I will be glad to take more photos of any item listed.  Be sure to read my sales policies HERE.
Thanks for taking a look!

Wishing You JOY,

Linda 





15 comments:

Diann said...

Fun treasures Linda!

20 North Ora said...

Looks like you've got some good treasures. I know what you mean tho, I have got to get rid of a lot of "stuff".

Good luck.

Judy

Sarah ~ Magnolias Attic said...

Love the hen soup tureen -- she's a beauty! Hope you sell everything!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You always find the best treasures! Enjoy your day, my friend and Sis!

Debbie said...

such pretty finds!! i have a real liking for soup tureens!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I'm in love with that tureen! So cute!

These are some real good goodies, Linda!

XO,

Sheila

Vicky Hunt said...

You have some sweet items for sale and great prices! If I collected chickens I would have to have the soup tureen! Good luck selling them...:)

Blessings, Vicky
Life On Willie Mae Lane

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Lovin' the cute little dip bowl and hanger! Hope all of your goodies find a new home Linda:@)

Alycia Nichols said...

My nosy little husband is looking over my shoulder right now, so I'll say all the right things. "Oh, Linda, how pretty! I can't use anything like that right now, though." "Oh, Linda, thanks for the offer, but no...not interested." "Oh, Linda, who on earth needs another soup tureen? Certainly not me!!!" "Oh, Linda, even though those glasses would go PERFECTLY with some dishes I have - and I only have three of the plates, too! - there's no way I would possibly want to buy them!"

I'll get with you later. :-)

Susan said...

Great start, Linda. I look forward to all the rest! Susan

Chatty Crone said...

I think you have some nice things there Linda. I have never seen one of her magazines. Sandie

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

I hope you manage to sell some of these things they are very lovely

Diane said...

What fun - I love this idea and will be checking back often!!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your treasures will definitely be finding new homes. Too bad you never found the chip bowl...you'll find it just as soon as you sell the dip bowl.

Melanie said...

Linda ~ I will buy the KY plate! Just in case you don't see this soon, I will also send you an email. Thanks!