Friday, April 5, 2013

Gratitude Weekly

I am grateful this week for so many things.
Time with my sweet Grandson Tiger
Hearing my grown daughter tell me she missed me while I was in Texas. 
 I missed her also!
My kitties welcoming me home and not being 'too' angry with me for being gone a month
I'm grateful for Mr ALC who keeps the home fires burning and the cats fed while I'm gone

I'm grateful for Spring and new beginnings!

Please join me at Mary's blog Ms. Redo for 

Wishing you JOY,

Linda

12 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Isn't it comforting to know that things are taken care of when you're away? So nice to be missed though:-)

Mary Redo said...

Aren't there so many things to be thankful for, especially a visit with Tiger or your Mom!

Shelia said...

Life is good, Linda, and so much to be grateful for. Oh, you left out being grateful to meet me! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Shelia said...

Life is good, Linda, and so much to be grateful for. Oh, you left out being grateful to meet me! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Very nice Linda, that's a cool pic:@)

Deb said...

Oh my goodness, that Shelia makes me laugh. You have had a good month. It's these little things that make life so sweet. Deb

Nellie said...

I am grateful for all the moments of joy in each day! Thank you for reminding me about that. xo Nellie

Susan said...

All good things to be thankful, Linda.

And I'm thankful for you! Susan

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

"My Blain" grandson number one just left here with his mum I love seeing my grandchildren........

ImSoVintage said...

I know you are happy and thankful to be home with your family.
Hugs,
Laura

Chatty Crone said...

I know that you are so thankful to be home and that you have all your wonderful family! sandie

Zootsuitmama said...

Glad you had a good time with Tiger, and I'll second that on Spring!