Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

It has been a crazy Christmas here at 
A La Carte
The tree was lit (almost no ornaments) and there were presents!  But we were all together even if we were exhausted and stressed!
Why???
It rained for 3 days and so they only got partially moved into the house.  They need to be out of their old place so the next tenants can move in.
Still we had Christmas!
Tiger always gives me 'the look' when I aim my camera at him! 
Tiger enjoyed the race track rug and trucks I got him from IKEA.  He also got a wood train set from Mommy & Daddy and it was a big hit!  Books and other great toys were opened and played with.  We all had a great time watching him. 
I'm home and slowly catching up!  I'll be sharing Christmas for a few more days and then be ready to move on to 2013!

I had a great time with my daughters, SIL and Tiger! 


Joyeux!

Linda


13 comments:

Ms. Redo said...

Being with Tiger makes for a perfect Christmas! Hope they can get moved in quickly, sorry it rained :( Hugs ~ Mary

the cape on the corner said...

whoa, i see a fancified thermostat...and i think tiger must talk to my cats, b/c they give me the same look when i get out my camera, lol. so glad you enjoyed!

Barbara F. said...

Family and little ones make Christmas special. Wishing you all the best for 2013! xo

Maureen Wyatt said...

As long as Tiger's Christmas was grand, that's all that matters!

Chatty Crone said...

Christmas is in the heart and you all had Christmas. Are they in now? There is no place like home. We had the rain here too. Sandie

Nellie said...

We've had over two inches of rain here this week! I hope the move will continue with no more problems.

Keetha Broyles said...


Shoot, when you have a "purdy" pink and blue tree like that, who needs ornaments?

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Looks like a perfect Christmas to me Linda-enjoy the memories:@)

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Somebody likes their racetrack. Glad you had to relax and enjoy Christmas.

Gina said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Children always make it merrier and I know that Tiger made it all the more special.

De tout, de rien said...

Lovely! All that matters is that you're all together, doesn't it?

Glad you had a great Christmas with your little man.

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

Cute Tiger Look! Surprised that he's not use to your camera clicking away!! glad the kids could be in their new home for Christmas!! Hope they finish their move soon!

Zootsuitmama said...

The kiddos are what it's all about!