Saturday, December 8, 2012

Some Favorite Things

I love Christmas and all the fun and bling that goes along with it.  I have long been a lover of Christmas socks!  Yes you heard that right.  I love my Christmas socks!  I wear them almost daily from Thanksgiving until New Years!  Over the years I have collected quite a few, some I buy and some are gifts.  They last a long time when you only wear them a couple of times a year!  Ho Ho Ho!!

 Here are the Santa socks
 With this pair being my favorite!
You lift the cuff to see Santa's undies...
A gift from a friend who understands my wacky sense of humor
 This pair is fairly new with Santa and Reindeer!
 Of course I have Cat Christmas socks!
 I wear these all the time!
Here are the snowmen, snowy socks
I really like this pair in purple and pink and only $1

So not only do I love Christmas socks...I love Christmas jewelry! Yes I do!
I have a couple of  bracelets
I love this silver snowman one 
I have Christmas pins!
This cute cat one was a gift and one of my favorites!
These two are from Hallmark and pretty darn old!
And my favorite jewelry of all
EARRINGS!
 Cat earrings, also a gift and I truly love these
 I bought these dangle snowman earrings on a whim but I wear them often and get lots of comments...they really are cute!  
You can't go wrong with lightbulb earrings and of course my dressy snowflakes!  

So there you have some of my Christmas Bling!

I am joining in these really fun parties!


and



Joy to all,

Linda

22 comments:

Nellie said...

Such cute things, Linda! Now, you've given me an idea for MY blog.:-)

Hugs,
Nellie

Claudia said...

Linda, I'm ashamed to say I have no Christmas socks. And only one piece of jewelry - a bracelet.

You've put me to shame! Love, love your socks and pretty Christmas bling.

Thanks so much for joining in this week.

xo
Claudlia

Sandy said...

you are much too funny.. I also
love Christmas socks but most of
them are so tight.. it's not easy
to find loose fitting.. but like
you I wear them... great collection.
thanks for your visit to my blog
and your sweet comments..
Happy Holidays
Sandy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I LOVE your Christmas spirit and socks and jewels!!!!
Warmly,
deb

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

I'm ashamed to say I have no Christmas socks either. I have had them in the past, mostly slipper socks though. I do have Christmas jewelry. Great collection. And Linda, I don't think I have ever seen Santa's undies before!

Ms. Redo said...

So much fun, I love your collection! The earrings really are awesome, the lightbulbs are my faves! Mary

Diane said...

Love your Xmas socks! Love the Xmas pins too! Wish girls would wear those more often!

Marigene said...

Linda, that reminds me, I need to find my Christmas socks...hate to say it, but I am still wearing the Halloween ones!

Chatty Crone said...

Girl you are ready to be all decked out. I have a beautiful pair red Christmas socks!!! sandie

craftyles said...

Love your Christmas socks. The jewelry is cute too. I have some pieces that I need to bring out and start wearing.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh, you have some really fun holiday jewelry! I have a few pins and love them...but forget to wear them. I like your thimble with the mouse! Very sweet! Have fun!

Pam said...

What a fun post. Who knew you were a sock collector. BTW, I have matching lightbulb earrings.

DearHelenHartman said...

Forget decking the halls - you are all decked out for the holidays!

Shelia said...

Hi Linda! Oh, what cute little Christmas socks! I think I only have two pair! :) If I lived close by and could borrow some of that cute jewelry!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Susy said...

It's hard to pick a favorite sock set ~ too cute! Love the jewelry collection too. Merry merry Christmas!

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

You have a great sock collection and jewelry too! I love everything about Christmas!!

Maureen Wyatt said...

This is the first year I have had a pair of Christmas socks! Just think what I have been missing. Guess I'd better start on the jewellery!

ImSoVintage said...

These are all so cute, Linda. Now where are my Christmas socks?

Ricki Treleaven said...

Very cute for the holidays. I'm a bit lacking in the Christmas blingage department!!!

By the way, I love your header. Those ornament look vintage, and I love them!

Susan said...

Hi Linda...Ohhhhh, I LOVE your Christmas bling and socks, too. It's such a fabulous time of year, isn't it? Fun, fun, fun. Susan

bj said...

I love Christmas sox, too...only have a couple pair, tho. Yours are so cute...and all that Christmas jewelry...awesome

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Linda, I can't belive ypu posted this1 I love Christmas socks, too, and several times over the year I have displayed them using old clothes pins and a clothes line, too!!! As a matter of fact, I am going to do it this year and went to Target to get some socks from the dollar bin. Mine have managed to disappear so some new ones are in order. Loved seeing yours!!!

XO,

Sheila