Saturday, December 8, 2012

Some Thrifty Things!

I'm back home for a few days!
The repairs on the house took a little longer then expected so the closing has been pushed to next week.  Thursday we hope!  I'll be going back on Wed and staying a few days then! 
I enjoyed my Tiger time, but the poor baby had a little stomach virus and so didn't feel all that great.
When I left to return home yesterday I stopped at a few of my favorite thrift stores in Athens

Aren't these the cutest napkins!!
I fell in love with them and had to have them...
oh and they were only .39 cents for the pair!
Since getting Mr Toes I've had my eyes open for more black cat items.
I can't wait to do a tablescape with these!

I also found some cute ornaments for the 
Tiger Tree!
I've been looking for these older wooden ornaments for Tiger's Christmas tree and these were perfect at .25 each!  I'll be showing you his tree soon!

Glad to be home for a few days and get some more Christmas decorations up and photographed! 

I'm joining Diann for 

I'll be doing another post later so come back soon!

Hugs,

Linda

8 comments:

Susan said...

Linda, these ornaments are so cute! Tigers tree will be gorgeous!

Terra said...

Adorable napkins and ornaments for Tigers tree.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Cute napkins and ornaments and at a nice price. Sorry the closing had to be delayed, as I know they are anxious to move.
Enjoy your weekend.

Nellie said...

I love your thrifty bargains! I never seem able to find such treats!

xo Nellie

Chatty Crone said...

I like your Christmas napkins. Hope the kids get in on Thursday. I am sorry Tiger has the stomach flu. I hope you don't get it! Love, sandie

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Love the napkins and ornaments. Can't wait to see the Tiger tree!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

The napkins are cute Linda and I love that the wooden ornaments are kid proof-have fun:@)

Diann said...

Wow, what a great price on those adorable napkins Linda! too cute! thank you for sharing with us at TTF last week. I hope you are having a fun day! Hugs, Diann :)