Friday, October 5, 2012

Thrifty Fall Finds!

I found some great thrifty fall finds last time I went thrifting!  
I got two black side bowls for .20/ea, perfect for tablescaping
I found these cute ceramic tiles, one for Fall and one for Christmas 
featuring cute cats!
Catzilla!!
I love this twig basket and have already used it in my decorating.  It was $1
This fall tile was from LillianVernon and has already been added to my fall vignettes.  I could not resist these pumpkin candle holders
$1.21 for the pair!  Score!
This month you can find all kinds of reusable bags supporting Breast Cancer Awarness!
Please get one and use it to show your support!

I'm joining Diann for 

I'm in Texas visiting my Mom!  She is doing pretty well but has some health issues that we are concerned about.  I will be here the rest of the month.  I'll still be blogging!  

Hugs,
Linda

18 comments:

JoKnows said...

All great stuff! I especially love the twig basket and the fall tile. All the best to you and your mom,

Joann

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Oh I am in love with the twig basket. I know I could find ways to use that.

Susan said...

You're such a great Thrift Shopper. Keeping you and your mother in my thoughts--safe travels, Susan

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Fun finds, lovin' the little pumpkin candle holders:@)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Cool basket!
I hope your Mom's health issues will clear up and you can get her moved...
Take care.
Warmly,
deb

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

What a great find with those tiles!!
Glad that you're able to be with your Mom!! Take care and enjoy!!

Chatty Crone said...

I am glad you area there with your mom - but you let without saying goodbye!!! LOL I knew you were going, and I am glad you got there safe.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

The Lillian Vernon tile is adorable!

I hope your mom is doing better.

Susan said...

Glad you got some cool stuff, Linda. Susan

Sarah said...

Linda, hope your mom's health improves quickly.
Thanks for sharing your cute finds for fall. ;-)

Kathy said...

Scored some great finds!!!
xo, Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You always find the best bargains Linda. The basket is my favorite...so many ideas. I will definitely be keeping you and your mom in my prayers. Enjoy this time with her.

ImSoVintage said...

I love all your great finds, Linda. The twig basket is definitely my favorite. :)

ImSoVintage said...

I am praying for your mom and for you.

Hugs,
Laura

Susan said...

Linda, all your thrifty finds are so cute! I will be praying for your mother Linda!!

Annesphamily said...

That twig basket is sweet! It is always so fun to visit you Linda! Your fall shares are terrific and the bargains you got wow! Hugs Anne

Manoel Carlos Alves said...

Passei aqui, vi, li e adorei esse blog. Parabéns pelo bons textos e pelo blog. Deixo o meu blog e aguardo a sua visita. http://inkdesignerstampas.blogspot.com

DearHelenHartman said...

What fun finds! Warm wishes follow you and your mom.