Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Need A Smile Today?

Now that the storm has passed I hope everyone is safe!  
What a mess it left in it's wake!

Today I needed a smile!
This is my sweet Tiger taking his 'baby' for a walk
He is all bundled up because it's in the mid 40's in Georgia today!  Look at that smile!  and as his Daddy said, he has on 'tiny mittens'

Mom has two Dr's appointments this week and if all goes well I might be heading home next week!

I'm joining Kathe for You're Gonna Love It

Also the Sisterhood of the Traveling Apron has a new sister and she blogged HERE about the apron
Just look where it has traveled
This is the journey of The Sisterhood of The Traveling Susan Apron so far.

From Susan (the apron maker) at My Mother's Apron Strings in Redmond, Washington to
Meggie (the sisterhood initiator) at Meggie on the Prairie in Texas to
Elaine at Pear Tree Log in England to
Scarlet at Tales from Beyond the Nook in England to
Jane at The Maple Syrup Mob in Ontario, Canada to
Deb at Just Cats in Ontario, Canada 
Zaza at Just Sayin' in Ontario, Canada to
Linda at A La Carte in Georgia
Diane at Lavender Dreams in Ocala, Florida to
Marcia at The Shop Around the Corner in Miami, Florida 


I have been blogging less lately but hope to get back in the groove!  It's hard being away from home for so long! 

Big Hugs to all and stay safe out there!

Linda

23 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Linda,
Oh my goodness...Tiger is getting so BIG...what a cutie:) Hope all goes well with your mom and you get to head home soon.

Blessings,
Linda

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Aww, he is such a cutie! Sisterhood of the Traveling Apron!!! I want in on this! lol What an adorable idea :)
-Denise

Susan said...

I was suppose to fly out today to see my grandson, but my flight was canceled. Fingers crossed, I'll be out tomorrow. Your little guy has an adorable smile and just lights up the gloomy sky. We all need that once in awhile. XOXO

Ms. Redo said...

Tiger is so sweet, he'd bring a smile anywhere! Hope you get home soon. Hugs ~ Mary

Cheri said...

Tiger is just as cute as ever. I hope your daughter is OK. How is your mom?

Nellie said...

Tiger is so cute! I'm glad to hear things are looking better for your mom.

De tout, de rien said...

He looks so happy in this pic! Such an adorable smile!

Kathe said...

Oh I just love Tiger's smile! He brightens up everything!! I hope you get to go home soon Linda but, I know your mom needs and appreciates you being with her :-) 2 more days until I get to see my lil peanut!!!! :-)

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

He's so cute! Love the photo pushing the stroller.

Jacquelineand.... said...

What an adorable wee face; it would brighten anyone's day!

My fingers are crossed that the improvement continues and you are able to return to your own home soon.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I sure hope your Mom gets some good reports this week. It is hard to be away for so long but I know she appreciates you being there with her. We're still in NC and it's still blowing like crazy here. But nothing as bad as what much of the NE is enduring! Sweet hugs!

Susan said...

Hi Linda....Loved seeing that darling grandson of yours!

I can only imagine how hard it is to be away from home. But it's so wonderful you are with your Mom. You will never regret it. Take care, Linda. Susan

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

That apron sure does get around, such a fun idea.
Thanks for sending a Tiger smile our way:-)

The Shop Around the Corner said...

Linda, that smile is sure to brighten anyone's day. Such a cutie.
Living through many hurricanes in So. Florida, I can certainly understand and feel so much compassion for our neighbors in the path of the storm. For those who have lost power, it comes back, and material possessions too. Sadly, some have lost so much more. Praying for all, and for your mom too.
Nice to see the map and links here. Instantly connects us. I love it.
XOXO's,
Marcia

Chatty Crone said...

Okay I gotta LOVE that photo of Tiger - he is a doll. It is cold out here Linda. Home next week? Love, sandie

Marigene said...

Tiger has the cutest smile! Happy to hear your Mom is doing so well.

Gina said...

Tiger is perfectly good for a smile...what a cutie!

ImSoVintage said...

Tiger looks so adorable and happy. I am praying that you get to return home next week.

Hugs,
Laura

Jill said...

I know just how you feel about wanting to get home! Take care!

Ames said...

Keep that baby warm! He's so adorable. I bought Lily a little stroller from Cracker Barrel. She loves to push her baby up and down the side walk too!~Ames

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

That is the cutest photo...he is getting so big! Hope your mom is doing better!

bj said...

BOY!!! Tiger is growing up sooo fast. He is so adorable.

Mom Wald said...

You are such a sweetie. I am sure your family is thankful for you too!