Sunday, August 15, 2010

FINALLY THIS IS IT!

I have finally reached the end of my posts for the World's Longest Yard Sale!  I hope you have enjoyed my photos and the fun finds I've shared with you.  I was trying to decide what is my FAVORITE find and I came up with a top five!  
 This Pink Vase is special, it was my last buy and to me it looks like it has an "L" on the front
There is something about this sugar bowl that has really made me fall in love with it.  The design, the handles and the cute flower on the lid....don't know but it made my top five!
This little guy tickled me in many ways...great price 50 cents, and this was on my list....a flower frog!  Yep that is what he is!
So many of you have fallen in love with this little blue bird and I understand!  He is just too cute and I think my 2nd favorite thing I bought! Almost #1 but something else is in that spot.
BEFORE I show you my favorite buy of the trip I had a request to show a photo of all the shoes together
Wow.....anyone need a shoe??
Now for my number #1 Favorite Find
This little guy just makes me smile!  I don't have anything like this and why I got him well.....I just had too! 

So that's it!  Done with this years WLYS 2010
Oh? what? oh....what did the winners of my contest get?
Let's see.

Becky at
Was the lucky random.org winner of
'LET ME SHOP FOR YOU'
Becky was hoping for a milk glass hen like her Grandma had!
Becky here are your prizes
 I sure hope you like them!
The small milk glass hen, violet teacup and a funny bunny!
Another milk glass piece, table dolie in pink and green and some great English Breakfast tea
When I package this up you never know what might also jump in the box!!  

Now for the winner of name the Flamingo 
Came up with the name Kirbee!
Jenn's Prize is
This Blue and White Creamer and this wonderful white dresser scarf.  I hope you like these Jenn!  Again when I package things up you never know what might jump into the package out of my stash! 

We all had a great time on the WLYS and plan on going again next year.  It was exhausting but so much fun!
Kirbee says bye for now but you will see her on our next road trip for sure.  She has turned out to be a great traveling buddy!

Always,
Linda

16 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Oh Linda! You are truly delightful with your treasures I love them all too but those top 2 are my favs! What sweet treasures you found. Hugs Anne

D said...

What great finds, and I know you had fun. I have to say the little blue bird is my fav, too. :)
D

Nancy's Notes said...

Linda, Linda! You and Kirbee are such successful shoppers! I think your vase does look like it's graced with an "L!", love it! Aww, now that little blue bird is just precious and so is your little joyful looking guy! All of your finds are amazing! Great gifts, congratulations to the winners, they will be so happy!

Hugs,
Nancy

Debbie said...

Kirbee rocks, he knew what direction to steer you in!~ Loving your little trip finds...and I am so happy you got to experience it! Congrats tot the winnders.

Diann said...

This was so much fun sharing your trip with you! And so many treats to look at!

Congrats to the two winners! I think both are going to absolutely LOVE their prizes!!

sissie said...

Hi Linda,
I'm so glad that you had fun on the WLYS!
You really picked a sweet gift for the winner.
That little chicken dish is the cutest. Also the little creamer to Kerbees namegiver.

Love those little baby shoes and your favorite piece is so sweet.

hugs
Sissie

Gina said...

Your favorite find would most likely be my favorite too. It's just so cute.

Pondside said...

It's nice to have a buddy who's always ready to go out with you! Thanks for sharing your finds with us.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

It definitely looks look you had a fun and successful trip. Congratulations to the winner!
Have a great week!

Chatty Crone said...

You did have a great time. But I'm glad you are home!

I think my favorite is your bird!

Love,
sandie

BECKY said...

Oh, Linda!! I am THRILLED with all my wonderful gifts!! Wow! I never dreamed of getting so many items! I LOVE them all. The small milk glass hen would have been prize enough. You are so generous! I can't wait to receive them! And as I said in other comments, it's been so much fun seeing all your goodies...it's as if I was riding along with you! Thank you!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I have loved the posts, the shoes are so cute, congrats to the iwnner even if it was not me!

Carol

jennjp0518 said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my gifts! That creamer is a beauty, and the dresser scarf looks soo pretty! Thank you so much again!! I love all of your top finds! That blue birdie is soo cute! And love the sugar bowl as well! SO neat! Also, a congrats to Becky! Your gifts are gorgeous as well! I haven't come across milk glass in my travels yet, but that pedestal bowl is AMAZING! I love the detail on it!

Thanks Kirbee and Linda!

Rose said...

good morning love esp. the figurines . the vase with the initial was very unusual. rose

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Love all the shoes together...favorite find for me too!

~~Carol~~ said...

I know this is WAY late, but I just finished looking at all of your longest yard sale posts. You found so many really wonderful things, and it sounds like you got great deals too. I've wondered about that, whether everyone would be charging high prices, just because they could! My favorite of your finds, by far, is that pink vase, and that is most definitely an L on there!