Wednesday, August 4, 2010

TEACUP, TEA AND NEW FRIENDS!

I am a follower of Deb and her blog
Deb hosted a Teacup Swap Party
I was paired with the sweetest lady
 It was so much fun getting to know this great Southern Lady
living in the cold North but hoping to move south soon
She and I have promised a tea and junking date when she does! 
Patti was so sweet to send me so many wonderful goodies
Each item was wrapped so carefully and she sent
the nicest note!  
This lovely lace wall hanging with teapot and cups
It is so pretty!  I love the blue flowers!
A wonderful teacup with pink roses, tea and some
wonderful Mango hand lotion
Delicious tea cookies and a blue and white plate to put them on
She thought of everything!
I will think of Patti and 'internet friendships' every time
I enjoy a cup of tea in the lovely cup!
Thank you Patti!
Always,
Linda

10 comments:

A Hopeful Heart said...

Oh, you are SO welcome. It was a JOY putting that package together for you.

By the way, you almost DIDN'T get the cookies. My son saw them and thought I bought them for us. Was he disappointed to learn he couldn't open that box.

And, yes, we will definitely meet up when I move back to the South. We will have such fun together.

Blessings on your day, my sweet new friend,
Patti

Debbie said...

Oh that tea cup wall hanging is precious...how sweet! SOunds like a fun swap.

House and Garden Boutique said...

Sounds like fun....love the blue and white plate. Cookies are always fantastic to get too!!! You all are going to have a blast antiquing together.

podso said...

Lovely things! I love the blue dish, and isn't it amazing how we can make new friends via blogging?

Madge said...

awww, how sweet!

Claus said...

Hello! greetings from Guatemala. Came by through Susan's Writing Straight from the Heart. Love your blog! and envy the garage sales and flee markets up in the US!! We don't have those in here, which is a pity. I would love to find so many lovely and wonderful treasures like you gals have! Love the goodies your friend sent. The wall hanging is adorable! :-)
have a lovely day! and if you don't mind, I will follow.

Jacqueline said...

What a fun treat to receive in the mail. Everything is so beautiful. I love the blue plate and the tea cup. Enjoy using this special gift.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

What fun to receive new goodies in the mail. Love all of it.

BECKY said...

Wow, gorgeous items! What a great idea, too!

Chatty Crone said...

I love that gorgeous tea pot wall hanging - I don't think I've seen one before. Nice gifts for a nice lady! sandie