Saturday, October 31, 2015

Pocket Letter Fun!

I shared with you the pocket letter swap I did here

Since then I've done several swaps and I've had the most fun making pocket letters.  I thought I would share a few of them.

My good friend Deb and I decided to do a friendship swap using a favorite color and things theme!
Look how cute it was packaged.  
Deb said she knows I love black and white
I DO LOVE IT!!  
She combined so many things I love; Paris, birds, flowers and friendship! 
The back was pretty also and she included all sorts of card making goodies! 
So this is what I sent Deb
I put lots of goodies in the pockets also! 

Another blogger friend Jill and I swapped!
I asked for Pink and she did an amazing job!
I sent her this one 
the back

Next up was Marie who saw me on a post and asked to swap with me.
This is so sweet and just a fun swap!
and what I sent Marie

I loved the colors and had fun making this!

I joined a Facebook PL group and have done one exchange and I'm working on two others.
Received from a sweet 20 yr old girl
I sent her
I took this photo before I was completely done with it.  I added a butterfly to the ribbon and some other things. 
I made a Halloween one to keep since I didn't have a swap partner.
This is the front...

And the back

This can be a great way to meet new people.  You are suppose to add a letter about yourself in one of the pockets and some people swap several times a year.  I hope to continue to do this as it's really fun.

I'm working on a Fall theme, Thanksgiving theme and I can't wait to do some Christmas themes. 
If you are interested in swapping, just let me know! 

Wishing you JOY,

Linda

21 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your pocket letters are just the sweetest!!

Donna said...

What a fun swap, Linda! I love the Paris theme of course, and the sweet birds.

Vicky Hunt said...

These are just adorable Linda! I love how easy these are to store also. You can display them for a bit and then pop them in a binder. You should host a Christmas pocket letter swap! Just an idea....you may not want the hassle, and I totally understand if you don't. Hope your weekend has been wonderful! I have been sick but have felt a little better today and have been organizing in my craft room again. :) Have a lovely evening!

Hugs, Vicky

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Gosh Linda you have been busy with with some fun PL swaps! Love all the pocket letters you made, very creative. You received great ones too. Creative play is a good stress reliever for me. Think I need to get in the PL mode. :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Great pocket letters! You have been busy! I think I'll be having a Christmas pocket letter swap coming up soon! I like the idea of also making one for yourself!
warmly,
deb

Audrey said...

The pocket letters are so cute and interesting. I bet you find a lot of neat surprises inside the pockets. What fun to share with old friends and making new one.
Enjoy,
Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

Cozy Little House said...

Well, looks like a lot of fun. I'd never have the time. I need to find time just for myself somewhere in the day!
Brenda

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The Christmas themed pages will be great fun. I wish I had enough 'stuff' to put one together. I would have to use fabric! haha! I love all of these! You are so talented Sis! Hugs, Diane

Cheryl Lawson said...

These are beautiful, Linda. I had never heard of Pocket Letters until I read your post...amazing work! I especially love the black & white and retro ones, like the little paper doll. (Oh dear, is this something else I'm going to have to make???)
Cheryl

Susan said...

How clever! I hadn't heard of this either, but then, sometimes I think I've been under a rock of work! Great project to

Lady Linda said...

These are soooo fun to make and fun to receive. I want to get back into it...had to take a break this summer. Very creative and really they are pretty easy to put together, especially if you like paper goodies. Have fun.

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

Those are beautiful!!! So much detail!!
You are always a busy Lady!!
And an Artist!!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Oh such lovely and pretty pocket letters

Donna Wilkes said...

Such a delightful way to meet other art lovers. Isn't it fabulous to see all the ideas.

Jill said...

These are all so great, Linda!! Isn't it so much fun? So glad we swapped, we must do another at Christmas!!

Melanie said...

These are so creative and sweet!

Susan said...

Such cute ideas, Linda. So happy you are enjoying it! Susan

bj said...

How fun...glad you are enjoying swapping. They are all sooo cute.

Pondside said...

That's such a cute idea, Linda, and it sounds like you're having a lot of fun with it!

Deanies Stash said...

What fun pocket swaps! They are all amazing!

Hugs,
Dianne

Stacey said...

These are so creative and cute, Linda. Now you know I'm not so crafty so can I ask...do you keep them in a scrapbook? They are all so personal, I can see why you enjoy this.