Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thrifty Things Friday #151

So happy to see you!
Diann and I look forward each week to seeing what you have to share at TTF!

This week I'm sharing my thrifty St. Patrick's Day decorations.  I just add a few 'touches' of green here and there!
Lot's of green in one of the cubbies
Some favorite plates on the wall
This shamrock plate and cup on a shelf are two of my favorites.
The shamrock coasters are in a light green planter and just look cute!  The gorgeous vase is a family treasure I'll share more about soon.
This sits on the pass through from the kitchen to the living room
I love how the milk glass with the green is so pretty! 
I hung this little tag on one of my vintage candy jars

All of my decorations are thrift shop finds!  
I like being able to decorate for pennies for holidays!
What do you have to share this week?
Link up your thrifty posts HERE



I'm also joining Kathleen for her annual

Here are a couple of tablescapes I've done in the past!

I'm also linking with Jann for


Wishing you JOY,

Linda

19 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Finally some St. Patrick's day decorations. I love those and that is my favorite color too - I love you hutch area.

Kathe said...

Your cubbies look beautiful as always Linda. I love the milk glass mug! Perfect for a latte ;-)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love being able to say my decorations or thrift finds! It's so much fun to hunt for treasures and put together pretty collections. Love your touches of green and the tablescapes you've done! Sweet hugs Sis!

Audrey said...

Everything looks so pretty ... Love green, but do not decorate for St.Patrick's Day ... maybe I should.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful treasures.
Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Beautiful Linda! Love all your green. Oh those plates in the wall rack, the shamrock plates are so sweet, but I love the deco look of the solid green, very retro cool. Love to hear the pretty vase story too.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

You always find the neatest stuff. Very cute St. Patrick's Day finds, Linda!

xo

Sheila

Sarah said...

Linda, you've found some wonderful St. Pat decor. My favorites are the yellow plates with the shamrocks. Thanks for sharing and Happy St. Pat's Day!

Jill said...

I can see why the shamrock mug and plate are your favourite - they're beautiful!!

the cape on the corner said...

love that green perfume container. so fancy.

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

When you downsized Linda - what did you get rid of??? You Always have such lovely table setting and awesome holiday = St. Patrick's Day collections. Is that Balick (spelling is awful) hanging on the wall??
Have a wonderful weekend!!

tablescapesbybev said...

Love all of the green and your tablescapes! The green Depression glass is the bomb.

Marigene said...

Linda, you have fabulous collections for every holiday! I ♡ the cup and saucer.
Have a great weekend.

Nancy's Notes said...

Linda, your decorations are just awesome! I love how you always light up your cubby with adorable treasures!

Shelia said...

Hi Linda! Oh what cute little greens you have! I just think your little cubies are so cute and that is a lovely tablescape too. Have a great weekend.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia;)

Kathleen said...

Hi Linda, Sure and begorrah I am here to party! :)
Your faves are mine too, and I love that little green ceramic tag! Just adorable!
Thanks so much for taking part in the 6th annual St. Pat's Bog Crawl! Slainte'!

mrs. c said...

I adore St. Patrick's Day, my mom was very proud of her Irish heritage and we always celebrated. Thanks for sharing this lovely display ideas! Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheryl Lawson said...

Hi Linda,
I love all of your St. Patrick's Day decorations. Your blog always brings a bright spot to my day. Happy St. Pat's to you! Cheryl

Jann Olson said...

Linda, I love all of your wonderful St. Patty's greens! The pitcher in the first photo is one of my favorites. Thanks so much for sharing with SYC. Wishing you a wonderful St. Patty's!
hugs,
Jann

The Charm of Home said...

Great collection of green! Thanks for hosting!
Sherry