It's been a Hot summer already and this trayscape says it all!
Hot Summer Colors!
Inspired by this cute Flip Flop candle holder found at a yard sale for 25 cents
Green, yellow and orangey-red plates
A green glass for something cold to drink!
The bamboo handled flatware was found at GW
I had this one poppy napkin in my stash. I love these great colors and the price of 25 cents...who knows I may find another one someday!
I topped a glass napkin ring with the bright yellow flower!
With the tealight lit this becomes a very special trayscape for one!
Hot, Hot, Hot!
Don't you agree?
I'm sharing this with Alphabe-Thur
Keep Cool,
Linda










23 comments:
That is so cute and summery!
By any chance do you know who made the glass? I have a similar one but could not find the maker.
Hugs,
Valerie x
SO pretty Linda! Love how you used the tray too! Very pretty! Have a lovely weekend my friend!
Hugs, Vicky
Those are such happy place settings.
Love the colors, they remind me of peppers:@)
Loving your colorful trayscape Linda. I buy lots of single napkins, fun to mix and match. I "heart" your new sweet header too.
I agree! The flip flop candle holder is adorable; no wonder it was the inspiration for your pretty tray scape.
Ohhhh,that's a nice,coloful place setting, Linda. The little candleholder is adorable! Nice job! Susan
This setting just sings of summer! At my house, I cannot set the table too far in advance of a meal. One time I discovered one of our six cats curled up on a dinner plate! Maybe your Charlie is better behaved!
Your trayscape is Cute Cute Cute Linda :-) Love the flip flop votive holder! Pour yourself an iced tea and try to stay cool my friend :-)
You are not kidding - it is hotter than heck here in GA! I have to say I just love your finds and the colors - they are hot!
This says super summer tablescape to me, but I'm trying to avoid the 'H' word because it is just too much :) We are only 104 today but have been in the 117/118 range and will be 108/110 this coming week. But, I do love your bright display! Blessings, Cindy
Really cute Linda ... the flip-flop votive holder sets the stage for the colorful tray setting. It is so cute. You did a good job.
Enjoy,
Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures
Oh such pretty colours, it is very cold here today just so you know
What a cute cheery tablescape!
Hugs,
Dianne
The tables cape (adorable) says it all, Linda! Stay cool!
xo
Claudia
Cute, cute, cute! LOVE this idea, Linda ;)
Hi Linda, how cute and summery! I love the flip flop. I hope you are staying cool and having a nice summer! Take care and hugs.
Julie xo
That flip flop votive holder is just too cute. It goes perfect with your table setting.
Ooooh, Your setting is cute and cheery. Anyone sitting before it would have so much fun eating his/her meal. Love that flip-flop candle holder.
The View from the Top of the Ladder
Nice bright summer table!
How cute! This is perfect for a hot summer day. Love the hot colors!
I've never seen a film flop candle holder! How cute :)
xo
I agree! That is one happy tablescape!
What did you eat off it?
Hmmm...
Fruit salad with papaya and kiwi?
Thanks for a happy link for the letter H.
A+
Post a Comment