Mom and I are enjoying a beautiful and quiet Easter! Corned Beef and cabbage on the menu and not a hard boiled egg in sight.
While I'm away I think the bunnies have come out to play! I put them in the cubbies the day before I got a call to come to Texas, so without any supervision,
there is no telling what they are up too.
I was in such a hurry to leave I didn't even get photos, but these are some from years past!
They look so sweet and innocent in the cubbies
These little one's are party egg cups for sure!
I see some snuggles going on....
Of course this one didn't hear a thing
and this one wouldn't tell if he did
Oh well....guess I'll just have to let them enjoy the day!
I do wish I was there to hunt Easter eggs with Tiger
Here he is at one and enjoying his first real Easter!
Last year at two and hunting eggs!
I hope I get a new photo later today.
I sure do miss this smiling face!
Wishing you all a wonderful day!
Linda










21 comments:
Happy Easter to you and your Mom.
Judy
Happy Easter, Linda.
I tell you I would love some corn beef and cabbage with you!
The Easter story has a great ending! Have a blessed Easter. Sandie
Wishing you a blessed Easter!
Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley
Happy Easter to you both! Corned beef and cabbage sounds good.
Fun bunnies! Happy Easter Linda, I hope you get that new pic too:@)
So many cute Easter things, you can have the cabbage I will have the corn beef........with mash
Happy Easter to you too Linda! I hope you have your Tiger photo by now...:)Love that 0ne year picture and the one in the tunnel slide is too cool! Blessings my friend....Vicky
Happy Easter, at least for another few hours! Tiger is at such a great age for holidays...but next year will be even more fun.
Have a great week, Linda.
Happy Easter to you Linda and to your Mom!! I know you miss your Tiger terribly - he's getting so big!! You'll see him soon and even get to share him with your Mom!!
Take care of yourself!
Suzan
Who says Egg Hunts HAVE to be at Easter ? :) When you get back you can dye some eggs and hide them for Tiger then! :) Once there was a bunny who got lost at Easter and so he was late...but look! he found his way and left some eggs NOW : )
aww, i hope you get to see him soon. hope you are well.
Hi Linda...Your Easter sounded nice. So glad you could spend it with your Mom.
I can only imagine how much you miss that sweet Tiger. Susan
I'm glad your Easter was a nice one and so sorry that you couldn't be there for Tiger's egg hunt. Next year!
Tiger is a cutie, and so are all those bunnies.
I hope you and your mom enjoyed a beautiful day together and I sure do hope all of those cute little bunnies stayed out of trouble :) Blessings, Cindy
Hi Linda, Sounds like it was a wonderful Easter, here too. Love all your bunnies and hope they were nice while you were away!
Happy and a Blessed Spring..........
So sorry you missed the hunt with Tiger! I hope next year!
Those bunnies will be wondering why they were allowed to play for so long. It was a relaxing Easter Sunday here.
Hi Linda! I hope your little mother is okay with your fast trip back to Texas. I know how you would have loved to have been with little Tiger. I was in hog heaven getting to be with mine.
Your little bunnies are adorable.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Lovely collectie
Greeting from Belgium
❤░W░O░N░D░E░R░F░U░L░❤
❤________________________❤
And Happy Day and Weekend!
✿ܓ✿ ♥ ✿ܓ✿
Post a Comment