Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Tablescapes

Since I'm not home to set a new Easter table, I thought I would share a few from previous years!
This tablescape had a rabbit theme in 2010
I love these April Cornell linens!

In 2012 the rabbits inspired another table
Pink and Blue for Easter
This thrift shop rabbits are some of my favorite finds at only .80 each!



This table from 2010 was also lots of fun
And featured a place setting for my 'hoped for' Grandchild....
Maybe next year I can host Easter dinner at my house and use these fun place mats!
This Bunny napkin ring makes me smile!

In 2012 I set an Easter table for Two!
I love the blue and whites used on this table
A simple but fun centerpiece says it all!

I will enjoy being with my Mom this year but will miss hunting eggs with Tiger.  
There is always next year!

Things are moving along here in Texas.  It is such a big job to downsize but we are working on it.  Mom continues to improve health wise and so we are on track to have her moved to Georgia by June 15th!  We will all be glad when this move is over.   I miss my family but talk to them frequently, in fact Tiger called me today to thank me for his Easter card.  Thank goodness for all the photos and videos his parents share with me!  

I'm linking this to 
I'm so sorry I haven't been visiting but Diann and I are trying our best and really appreciate you joining the fun at TTF! 

Wishing you JOY,

Linda

15 comments:

Consider It All Joy said...

I love your.80 rabbits �� That is the kind of find I like! Glad your mom is doing well!! Blessings, Cindy

Lynn@Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Glad to hear your Mom is doing well Linda! Happy Easter:@)

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Beautiful Easter tables all Linda! Glad things are going well with the downsizing and that your Mom is doing better...always good news! Happy Easter! Hugs, Pam

Jane and Chris said...

Absolutely love the blue and white...although I can't pick a favourite piece!
Jane x

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Glad to hearing your Mother is dong better. Moving is hard work - I don't envy you having to deal with it all.
Hope you have a Happy Easter.

Susan said...

I can't pick a favorite, but I'm loving those Bunny Egg Cups! You have the best pieces to set an amazing table. I definitely have to come for a visit! Happy Easter dear friend and I'm glad your Mom is settling in, XOXO

Vicky Hunt said...

I always love your tablescapes! These are all so pretty. I know you will miss Tiger at Easter but like you said, you will have next year and this time with your mom is special for both of you too. You will look back on this time with her some day and be so glad you had it. Have a blessed Easter weekend...Vicky

Susan said...

Hi Linda....

I always enjoy your tablescapes. So cool!

I can only imagine how much you miss your little Tiger. More than two days without my honeybun and I start to get withdrawals! ha!

Soon the move will be done and you can be one happy family again, with Great Grammie, too! Susan

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You're working so hard and I know how hard it must be. I'm sending you lots of sweet hugs, Sis and hoping you have a blessed weekend. Sweet hugs, Diane

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

I would love to do something like this for Easter lunch tomorrow but my family would think me strange they don't get how much I am into Easter

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

Bless you Linda!! You are where you should be and I know your Mom is appreciative of your help!! All your table setting are lovely. You're a special lady!! Happy Easter Linda!!

La Petite Gallery said...

These are beautiful settings. I have always loved setting the table,
you can do so many pretty things. Happy Easter.
Glad I found your blog.
yvonne
drop over sometime

Deb said...

Your table-scapes were so cute, Linda. I'm glad all is going well for your mom. It will be nice for you to finally have her settled. "Happy Easter". Hugs, Deb

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your tablescapes are always such a treat to see. Happy to hear that things are progressing and that your mom is doing better.

Lulu said...

I think Easter tables are a thing of the past for me as it is an occasion one of my daughters now claims. I don't mind as it is fun to see kids establish their own traditions.