Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Running Out, Run In!!

I am a fan of Publix grocery store! 
They have great BOGO each week and it can really stretch the food budget dollars! 
This month Publix is offering some great savings on some of your favorite name brand products from General Mills and Proctor & Gamble! 
Purchase $25 in participating products 3/13/13 through 3/30/13 and you could earn a $5 Publix gift card to use on your next visit!
Check out the details HERE

Some of my favorite products are included in this promotion:  Cheerios, Crest toothpaste, Charmin Bath tissue and so many others!  I received a gift card to Publix for my participation in this event.

Wishing you JOY,

Linda


"The information, products and General Mills gift pack were provided by General Mills and Publix® through MyBlogSpark."




11 comments:

AllyJo said...

Awesome. Thanks. Good to know. I love Publix and didn't know about this. Will tell the husband.

Nellie said...

Two Publix stores have opened in our area in less than a year, but I've not been to either one of them. This sounds like a good promotion!

xo Nellie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We love Publix, too. We shop there for most of our groceries. They have lots of organic foods, too. I love their sales and one thing I get every week is the small bowls of fruit and the salads already made up. They are so handy to have for a snack!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

No Publix stores here. Shucks!

Cozy Little House said...

We don't have that store. We don't have an IKEA in the whole state of OK. I used Charmin pretty much all my adult life. Then I had to have a plumber out here when I first moved in. He asked me what toilet paper I used and when I said Charmin, he grinned and said that is the worst toilet paper to clog up toilets. He told me to use Cottonelle, and the toilet has been fine since.
Brenda

Susan said...

Awesome!! Linda! we do not have publix here.

Chatty Crone said...

They have a huge $3 off the coffee I buy this week too. sandie

Kathe said...

We don't have them here :-( What a great sale!

Susan said...

No Publix here. Haven't ever heard of that supermarket. But glad they have good deals for their customers!

Take care, Linda. Susan

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

Ok haven't heard of that supermarkert but then I am in a different country so no shock there. However we all look for a bargin and need to save money where ever we can.

ImSoVintage said...

Sounds like a pretty good deal. We don't have a publix here :)