Friday, November 18, 2016

Thrifty Things Friday

A lot has happened in the last month.
Not all of it good.
But we move on!

I have been thrifting about once a week lately and have had some good finds.  I decided to group them to share with you.  This week, pottery treasures!

I love the bamboo design on this Shawnee planter...$2
I seem to keep finding these little bird planters.  This one has a repaired wing but for $1 still cute!

These cute little pots were .79 each and the one with the bow is adorable! 
(edited to add that the white pottery is McCoy!)
My favorite find in pottery these last few weeks...
This wall pocket planter
I saw some on Ebay but no maker listed.  I love it though and only $2

Thank you for all the sweet words about Annie.  She has settled in nicely and is such a cute little thing.  I'm so glad she and I found each other. 

Wishing you JOY,

Linda

17 comments:

Claudia said...

I have that exact same wall pocket! And the little white planter on the left is McCoy, so you scored!

Chatty Crone said...

I like that first green pot (?) - I think that is so pretty. You are some real bargains here. SEE YOU SOON!

Rebecca said...

I'm all about vintage pottery :)
Finally had to sort it out and focus on one kind,
so white it is. I'd had quite a bit of green, but gave it away.
Reluctantly.

Melanie said...

Love all this vintage pottery you have found - I'm really into this stuff lately, too. I blame it all on Claudia. ;-) Glad your kitty is settling in. You'll have to share some photos next time!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Linda, I love the bird planter and the white McCoy! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs, Cecilia

Audrey said...

Nice pieces Linda. I love collecting pottery too. I think the wall pocket should have some value. Happy Thanksgiving.
Audrey Z.

Helen and her Daughters said...

I love that wall packet!

Diann said...

Fun vintage pottery finds Linda! When I read the title of this post I instantly thought "oh crud! Did I forget to post?!" Lol

Diann said...

Fun vintage pottery finds Linda! When I read the title of this post I instantly thought "oh crud! Did I forget to post?!" Lol

Art and Sand said...

You found some sweet pieces.

Annie is cute and I love how Tiger described exactly what your needs were!

Susan said...

I'm always jealous to see your beautiful finds--I WILL get out to see you next Spring or Summer, my friend, XOXO

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Linda your finds never disappoint! Love the bamboo planter best. You are such a good bargain hunter, please take me with you next time. :) Trying to move on myself but not so easy...

Donna Wilkes said...

You should have named Annie Shawnee or McCoy! Love the birdhouse wall pocket. You have a keen pottery eye.

Consider It All Joy said...

Wow, you really do find some great items at super prices! Good stuff! Blessings to you and your family the Thanksgiving Week! Cindy xo

Jeanie said...

You had a very successful week in the pottery department! Very nice finds!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Annie is so beautiful! And I hope you are having a good week. We are back in FL and I have missed you. Did you have a good trip to CA? Take care sweet friend. Hugs, Diane

Stephanie said...

Oh Linda, the measuring cups are just darling! And my, what a great price on them :)

Thanks for showing us your goodies. Hugs to you!