Wednesday, June 8, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

The last few weeks have flown by. 
I love having my Mom next door.  I see her everyday and of course I've been helping her get settled.  So much more to do but it's livable at least.
This guy has not been happy with all the comings and goings of the Grands but he is happy that this week seems calmer.
I can't believe it's JUNE and tomorrow is my birthday.  It has truly snuck up on me and if you know me you know that is unusual.  I do love my birthday!  But I will be celebrating all month so it's OK!
Sara has gone to a conference and Blake has stayed in town to work and get some much need repairs done on their house.  The Grands have gone to their Pops & Mimi's house for a few days.  This is their first time to be away from both parents for this long.  So far they are doing fine.  Pops (Sara's Dad) took Tiger fishing and they caught 4 catfish that Mimi fried up for them.  
Scout enjoying corn on the cob! 
Tiger enjoying some cartoons during quiet time!

My SIL Blake has been so helpful during the move.  He has put up safety bars and towel racks for Mom.  Put together a new bed she ordered and moved a desk (a very HEAVY desk) she found at a thrift shop from the store to her home.
Thank you Blake!

So that's about it for now!
I will be back with more soon I hope! 
Hugs,
Linda

21 comments:

EM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

That pic of Scout with the corn is totally priceless!

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday Linda ... I know you will have fun whatever you do.
I love corn on the cob too. Great picture. Glad your grands are learning to eat good food early in life.

My thrift store addiction said...

Happy Birthday! My Grand will be here in 9 days!

Rose L said...

I hope each day of your celebration will hold joy.Happy birthday.

Donna Wilkes said...

Bon anniversaire!!!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Happy Happy Birthday Linda! Enjoy your month of June celebrating!

Glad your Mom is at least to the livable stage. Unpacking, especially when downsizing was involved, can sure be challenging. Take it slow! Glad the grands are doing well away from home. I want to hug Mr. Toes so badly. :)

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Happy Birthday to you, Linda! Sounds like you've been as busy as can be and I sure hope you enjoy your month-long celebration!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Linda. Hope your day is filled with love and special times.

Marigene said...

Happy, happy birthday, Linda!
It is nice to hear your mother is so close, that has got to be a weight off your shoulders. You will have your whole family nearby when Ash visits...will be so nice for everyone.
Have a great birthday, girlfriend!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you have so many close by to give you plenty of love on your wonderful day. Your cat looks so much like my Boots.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Birthday Sis! I hope you are having a wonderful day...special just for you! Lots of birthday hugs coming your way! Sweet hugs, Diane

Art and Sand said...

It is wonderful that you are surrounded with several generations of family.

Melanie said...

Happy birthday, Linda! Glad to hear that you enjoy having your mom next door and that everyone is helping her out. The kitty you've been keeping...please remind me whose kitty he is. I don't remember! He sure is a handsome boy. :-)

Mereknits said...

Happy Birthday Linda, wishing you a wonderful year.
MEredith

Katie Clooney said...

Linda.... your grands are positively precious!! And so is kitty. Have a great weekend.

Consider It All Joy said...

Oh, I missed your birthday, I hope it was delightful and filled with great memory making moments, Linda! Enjoy the weekend! Blessings, Cindy xo

mrs. c said...

Oh goodness, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I know that one of your best gifts having your mom right next door! I hope you have a wonderful "birthday month" and hope to see you soon!

Vicky Hunt said...

Happy Belated Birthday my friend! I was out of town last week and got behind on reading blogs. I hope you had a wonderful day! Enjoy celebrating all month....I know I am! :) Those grands are getting so big and are as cute as ever. Have a great day!

Hugs, Vicky

Deanies Stash said...

Happy Happy Belated Birthday! I loved all the photos and the grands are super sweet!

xo Dianne

Little Vintage Cottage said...

Great finds Linda, and Happy Birthday! I love the Eiffel Tower too, I have a small collection of little Eiffel Tower statues.

Tania

Annesphamily said...

Phamily equals many blessings! Noelle lives two doors away from us and I love it too. We are always here for each other.

I know having your mom nearby is a blessing too. You are just blessed lady!

Belated birthday wishes to you from me. I am like you, I LOVE celebrating my birthday. I think it helps keeps us youthful. Hee hee! I am also always loving mail I get in my mailbox. Makes me smile.

Happy birthday Linda, and many more for you ! You are such a positive lady. I have missed stopping by. I need to regroup and visit those who supported me early in my new blogging days, Take care and thank you for the smiles. xo