Thursday, May 19, 2016

Rainy Days!

Rain, Rain, Rain!
Normally the rain makes me happy, but we are planning on moving Mom on Saturday and it's suppose to RAIN!
ugh! 
My indoor plants are looking good!
Blooming!
Hung this on a crook outside my front window.  So pretty and I love seeing it from inside.  Hummingbirds have visited also.
My friend and neighbor Donna, bought me a knock out Rose and even planted it for me! 
Now THAT is a friend!
She has a beautiful garden and I'd show you some photos, but it's raining!

I found this pretty McCoy vase on Ebay and no one bid on it but me!  I got it for $10 including postage.
WOW!
I have this same vase in green, but love this soft peachy/pink.  
My little Welcome bird says Hi!

Mr. Toes is setteling in nicely.  Carter came to visit for a few days while the hardwood floors were being redone at his house.  It was a great visit.

The Grands are doing well, but lots of colds this spring.  We are in the last days of school and ready for summer break!

I'm waiting for the installer for Direct TV
I'm giving satellite a chance! 
Keeping my internet as is.
Hoping it all goes well.

Yep, it's still raining!

Wishing you JOY,
Linda

17 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hello Linda, good luck with moving your mom. Your plants and flowers look so nice and the grandkids are adorable. Take care and hang in there.
Julie xo

Cozy Little House said...

Still raining here too. Rained and rained and rained. Your grandson's face is starting to lose that "baby full face look" and is thinning out to his "older look."
Brenda

My thrift store addiction said...

We have also had SO much rain and hail too! Hope it clears for your mother's move! Love seeing your Grands--mine will be here in 29 days! Blessings, Cecilia

Chatty Crone said...

I love how Tiger is holding his sister. I love all your plants and flowers too - seems you are really settled there and it is becoming home. I'm glad.

Audrey said...

Hi Linda ... your plants are so pretty. I have not done any Spring planting as yet. The ground is pretty soggy now, so will have to wait a while longer. Your "grands" are growing up so fast ... beautiful picture of them. Good luck with the move and wishing a sunny day for you.
Hugs,
Audrey Z.

Melanie said...

I'm so sorry you've had nothing but rain lately. The sun has been shining here, so I'll send it your way! Your plants (indoors and out) look so lush and beautiful. What's that indoor plant with the tall pink flowers? Love it! Your grandkids are so cute; sorry to hear they've had colds.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

The rain is finally stopped here...it felt so good to get outside into the gardens!
You got a great deal on your new vase!

Consider It All Joy said...

Love DirecTV!! Your flowers are just beautiful, even with a bit of rain, I'm sure you are enjoying them! The vase must feel very happy to be living with it's new friend! Be safe moving your mom! Blessings, Cindy xo

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Linda, loved seeing your flowers, sweet cat and wonderful grandchildren. Hope all goes well with the move. Hugs.
Joy

Rose L said...

I would rather suffer with a cold than the sciatica I have had. It is improving, but pain is no fun! It is supposed to rain here in Oregon, too. We had sunshine, rain and hail today! Maybe there will be a break in the weather long enough to get the moving done!

Art and Sand said...

Rain rain rain sounds preferable to "May Gray" which is expected for another week.

I hope the rain lets up while you move mom.

Mereknits said...

Best of luck on the move Linda, hope the rain stays away.
Meredith

Vicky Hunt said...

Life is good! You've got many belssings in your life. Hope the rain holds off to get your mom moved. It will be so nice having her next door.

Hugs, Vicky

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I'm sure your happy that your mom's move in day is behind you now. Hope it wasn't too wet! such sweet pictures.

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Linda,
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Your booms are lovely!! The grands are so cute!! Good luck with moving Mom! Hope you have a great week!!

Hugs,
Deb

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Linda, your plants look great, so beautiful. You will definitely enjoy The Knockout rose, a prolific bloomer. It is the plant that keeps on giving. Love your sweet new pottery vase, wow what a deal. Mr. Toes looks quite content with you it makes me smile. And your cute grands are growing like weeds, aren't they? :)

Deanies Stash said...

I love your pink McCoy vase. That was a great deal!!

xo Dianne