Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Features TTF #123


Diann and I both agreed there were so many great posts this week, hard to just pick two features each!

My first pick is from Jeannie Marie & Company
This garden flower she made with dishes is adorable!  I want to make one! 

found some great thrifty things and shared them with us...these linens
were one of my favorite of her finds!

Thanks ladies for joining Diann and I and I hope you will take the
'I was featured' button for your blog!

Now check out what Diann is featuring this week and then join us tomorrow for TTF #124!

Linda 

11 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I have to agree with you I love that plate and I want to make one - awesome!

Diane said...

Great picks!

Sarah said...

Linda, the thrifted plates are adorable. I love the stack, and to use them as garden art is very clever. Embroidered linens are always a great find.

the cape on the corner said...

how cute and creative is that plate flower. it would make a great gift, too, for a housewarming or something.

ImSoVintage said...

two wonderful picks, Linda :)
xo Laura

Diann said...

Two great choices to feature Linda! I'm going to add your choice on TTG FB page.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the features! Two of my favorite bloggers. I'm working on my post for tomorrow and I'm going to show the Paris top I bought and like to wear! I'm still trying to 'hitch' a ride! haha! Sweet hugs!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Fun features Linda! I couldn't help but notice your clock ticking down.

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

I LOVE the dish plate flower!! I want to make one too!! Please turn it around and how how it's attached! Awesome selection!!

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

I would love to be able to visit them and have a proper read but I am so bloody busy, baby Summer is taking up so much of my time and I am squeezing in reading some blogs in between tending to her

Brenda Kula said...

I love those pretties for the garden. So creative.
Brenda