Diann and I are excited to see what you have to share this week! Anything thrifty is welcome!
I stopped in a thrift shop the other day (I still need my 'fix' once in awhile)
I found these cute coasters
Scenes from Paris and two of the Eiffel Tower
all mine for 70 cents!
I had a great whirlwind trip to the WLYS and will be sharing photos and stories soon.
I'll also have the giveaway to share.
Until then join Diann and I for this weeks party!
Add your post to the party at Diann's blog
Wishing you JOY,
Linda


22 comments:
what a perfect and affordable thing to find! sometimes you just neeeed things, right?
Those coasters are darling and so perfect for you! I'm so jealous that you got to the WLYS....Can't wait for pics!!!
Great coasters! I found a few treasures this week....after being "off the circuit" for a little while :)
Love the coasters! Those are pretty and useful...:) What a great deal! Can't wait to hear about your trip...:)
Blessings, Vicky
Life On Willie Mae Lane
Ohhh! It's like the Paris Gods are following you Linda :-) No thrift shopping for me until AFTER the move!!
Hi Linda....Cute posters. You'll be able to place drinks on them after you return from Paris and toast to all your great memories.
Thanks for all your visits to my blog, Linda, and for your comments, too. Love it when you stop by. Susan
Great find on the coasters! I stopped by a favorite consignment shop today and walked out with a great wicker tray and a beautiful book on Perennials. All for under $10. '-)
I do like the look of those coasters
Can't wait to see your post on the yard sale!
That would be so much fun!
Hi Linda! Oh, this is just right for you! Hope you're doing well. Thanks for popping in to my little Kiki blog.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)
What a bargain! You just never know what you might find.
Blessings from Harvest Lane Cottage,
Laura
I don't know what WLYS is...am I totally out of it? Local Yarn Shop?
When do you go to Paris?
xo
Claudia
Linda, I just had to come back and tell you - you are the sweetest one! ;)
Shelia ;)
Thanks so much for hosting and for your visits!!
Hugs,
Debbie
Darling coasters - just meant for you!
Judy
GREAT coasters, Linda!! Oh my gosh, another windowless kitchen! I never realized there were so many of us! Thanks for visiting!
Donna
What a steal on those coasters!
Thank you so much for hosting this party!
Great coasters!! Can't wait till you see those places "FOR REAL!!"
Those coasters are PERFECT for you! They will go great in your new home. sandie
Those are great coasters and what a bargain!!
I wish we had thrift stores like yours. Ours are always so picked through and the prices are like antique stores. Looking forward to seeing you found at the WLYS.
Post a Comment