So many great posts this week that I had a hard time choosing just two to feature!
Sherry @ Back 2 Vintage shared her yard sale finds and these fabulous Blue Ridge plates were my favorite find of the week!
I love the texture on these plates!
Debra @ Frugal Little Bungalow shared how she started most of her vegetables and flowers from seed this year.
That is a big savings I know!
I'm hoping to take her advice next year and start some flowers from seed!
Thank all of you for joining in TTF!
Be sure to stop by Diann's blog and see her features this week!
See you tomorrow for TTF #122
Linda



7 comments:
Thank you, Linda! I'm so honored to be featured by you this week! Those Blue Ridge plates were my favorite finds, too.
I like the texture on the plates, too! If I plant anything for next year it will be some crepe myrtles. So hardy and pretty!
I like the look of those plates
What is that texture on those plates - very different.
Hooray for her for starting her garden from seed. Such a great savings. xo Laura
Thank you for the feature! :)
I am so jealous! Of your fabulous Paris plates and of your fabulous trip to Paris. This table is charming. laurie
Post a Comment