I mentioned when I moved into my new place that there are a lot of deer that come out and feed on the grass and flowers! The other day I caught these photos out my front window!
Tiger was here and we had a good time watching them graze on my front lawn.
I've seen these two young one's around with several older deer every day.
I think one must be the Mom!
See how close to my car and the parking area!
They really aren't afraid of us and that can be good and bad
Aren't they the sweetest things!
Well not as sweet as this little one!
I am really enjoying my Tiger time!
**His Dad just posted this photo and I had to share....cause I have the coolest Grandson ever**
**His Dad just posted this photo and I had to share....cause I have the coolest Grandson ever**
Joining Tweak It Tuesday
and
Kathe for You're Gonna Love It
and wishing her sweet Grandson a Happy First Birthday!
and
Kathe for You're Gonna Love It
and wishing her sweet Grandson a Happy First Birthday!
Wishing you JOY,
Linda







31 comments:
Kinda, I don't think there is anything more precious than dainty deer. How fortunate to have them in your front yard. So glad you and Tiger get to share that special time together.
He is so cute!
Judy
It is great that you and Tiger are spending more time together! Deer are pretty to watch, but they can really cause a problem at times.
Peanut says thank you for the happy birthday wishes :-) He and Tiger would have so much fun playing together! He wants to be cool like Tiger some day;-)
Oh the deer are so beautiful, I would love watching them graze. But you're right, your Tiger boy is awesome-er than even the beautiful deer - he is so cute and looks like he's so sweet!
Mary
Those fawns are lovely. I really like the "drummer Tiger" photo. I know that you are really enjoying those visits. First day with my kids, they seem really sweet.
The deer are fun to watch as long as they aren't eating your veggies or flowers!
Tiger is so darned cute...
The deer are cute...but Tiger drumming is way cuter! Thanks for sharing both!
Those deer are so beautiful...:) I see them around close to where I live too. They are such graceful creatures to me. Your Tiger is just the cutest little guy! I so miss having little ones around. Have a blessed week my friend!
Hugs, Vicky
Life On Willie Mae Lane
Hi Linda! Oh, my those deer are in your yard. They are so pretty! Just remember not to approach them because when they get scared they can jump up and kick very hard! As pretty as they are I have to say little Tiger takes the cake! Love seeing him playing the drums! ;)
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
how beautiful, and right outside your window! I bet Tiger was beside himself with joy...oh, look at him so grown up now. How did that happen?? Stop by and enter my birthday surprise giveaway!
What a precious precious picture! He is so sweet and so cute. The deers are second!
Tiger has grown so much. he is so precious! I know he loved the deer. They won't be so cute to you when they eat all your flowers :) Dianne
Tiger is the sweetest of the sweets! And that deer-amazing! You made such a perfect decision to move!
Happy Hugs,
Jemma
What great rhythm! Too cute! The deer are amazing.
Loved reading about your friends and WLYS! What marvelous finds!
Tiger is such a handsome boy! I miss that my grandkids are no longer little.
I know deer do a lot of damage but I'd still love to have them in my yard. Lucky you and what a great thing for Tiger to experience!
Those babies are brave getting so close, that just goes to show that "their" woods are being invaded and they will come to suburbia. They are so cute and so is that future drummer.
Your grandson is adorable! And I know you're having fun living close to him now. I love the little fawns...nothing else cuter than those! Enjoy your day my friend and Sis!
ha ha hahaha That is so CUTE....I mean the little "dear" playing drums.
Baby Bambi is cute, too! Imagine them coming right onto the front lawn. wow wow wow
GREAT SHOTS, Linda. Susan
oh my gosh, that baby dear! those spots! and your grandson is one ham, lol.
Oh goodness, I love deer - especially the fawns with their sweet spots. I bet Tiger loved watching them!
xo
Claudia
You are SO lucky Linda! Although I guess deer can also be a nuisance. I hope you don't have your heart set on a big garden!
What great pictures of that sweet fawn! And of course the pictures of sweet Tiger are adorable!
They're adorable (Tiger too of course). How fun that must have been for the two of you to watch them together.
Wow, Linda, they are so close! Have to be careful when backing out of the driveway, but you won't have to cut the grass. Tiger is getting so big and cuter every day. xo
Tiger just keeps getting cuter. How is that possible. Be careful at night. We had a lot of deer where I used to live and one almost jumped on me one night when I was getting in my car. xo Laura
I think it would be bloody great to see deers in our front lawn so I am a little jealous of you
Wow they are close! They're cute but apparently few flowers and no veggies are safe from them.
Yes, that's a cool little guy!
First, Tiger is the cutest and is changing into such a big boy! We had a mama and baby at our home in Redmond, but so far, I haven't seen a deer here. I love watching them too, XOXO
Tiger looks cool drumming with his shades on! It's funny you posted these deer photos, I'm posting about deer tomorrow :)
Post a Comment